Game thread: Duke vs Notre Dame

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
CBK after the game.

"Actually, that's probably the one area that I feel better about today," Kelly said. "We did what I wanted today in terms of coaching. And coaching had nothing to do with the outcome today. I was pleased from that perspective."

TampaTide813

Suspended
Dec 16, 2014
CBK after the game.

"Actually, that's probably the one area that I feel better about today," Kelly said. "We did what I wanted today in terms of coaching. And coaching had nothing to do with the outcome today. I was pleased from that perspective."
Wow, way to throw your players under the bus there coach....

Leadership at its finest. SMH.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Notre Dame is a dumpster fire this year.
Serves 'em Right, or You Get What You Pay For. There are Ten or Twelve schools who have the rep and $$$ to hire anyone they want, (unless it is one from the other Ten or Twelve) and I always shake my head and roll my eyes when one of the Power Five Powers dips down to G5 for a HC like Notre Dame did with BK from Cincy.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Wow I didn't see this coming (who did?). I have a feeling that BK will be let go after this season. They may be in that bidding war for Tom Herman when it's all said and done.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I like David Cutcliffe a lot. Stand up guy. Aunt was in his class at Banks and he's currently recruiting a Trussville player whose mom I happen to work with. She loves him. Not sure about sending her son to Duke, but loves her some Cutcliffe.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.