Game Thread: Arkansas V. Texas A&M

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Arky can beat Ole Miss.

Sent from my wife's old iPhone 6 until I get my 7+ using Tapatalk
Unless Freeze finds a way to blow a 24 point lead at halftime then the chances aren't good. Arkansas's defense is probably playing their best tonight, and that might be because knight is off or just a so so passer. Keep in mind that this is the same team that gave up a ton against tcu and played horrible against la tech. So arky is probably just looking better now than what they really are. Ole miss is probably way more dangerous on offense than any team in the SEC, and Chris Kiffin has a very strong line. What arky has going for them is that the game is at home, but the week after the Bama game and an ole miss bye week. So chances aren't that good. Both teams are more than likely to play Bama hard but get embarrassed by ole miss .

Last edited:
Unless Freeze finds a way to blow a 24 point lead at halftime then the chances aren't good. Arkansas's defense is probably playing their best tonight, and that might be because knight is off or just a so so. This is the same team that gave up a ton against tcu and played horrible against la tech. Ole miss is probably way more dangerous on offense than any team in the SEC, and Chris Kiffin has a very strong line. What arky has going for them is that the game is at home, but the week after the Bama game and an ole miss bye week. So chances aren't that good. Both teams are more than likely to play Bama hard but get embarrassed by ole miss .
Ooooh, week after Bama? Not good.

Sent from my wife's old iPhone 6 until I get my 7+ using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Mitigating circumstances. If not for the late hit and more in actin of the play, would have been overruled. Just late hit.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I enjoy watching the Hogs. They have built a solid, respectable team the right way. Not to say they are archaic, but they remind me of a Stalling;s team. Consistent. They can find a way to win. They are grinders.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.