Game Thread: Arkansas V. Texas A&M

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Re: Arkansas V. Texas A&M

I am for the Hogs because I think Bielema has some Stallings style in him.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Winner gets the right to be the 3rd best team in the SEC. After today I'm convinced that the only teams that are really good are Bama and ole miss. These teams here are better than the other 10 teams but are the 2nd tier.

Winner gets the right to be the 3rd best team in the SEC. After today I'm convinced that the only teams that are really good are Bama and ole miss. These teams here are better than the other 10 teams but are the 2nd tier.
I think either one of these teams can beat Ole Miss.

Sent from my wife's old iPhone 6 until I get my 7+ using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

I think either one of these teams can beat Ole Miss.

Sent from my wife's old iPhone 6 until I get my 7+ using Tapatalk
Can and will are two different things. Arky has the best shot at both Bama and ole miss because of their style of play and both being at home, but ole miss is a for real team that just has a problem finishing. Ole miss's offense can score at will in the 1st half and it's all about weathering the storm.ATM is good but I don't think they can take a good punch to the chin. Knight isn't lights out this year. I'm kinda hoping aTm wins because I know they will slip up, but Arkansas is a 10 win team if they win here.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Allen is a legit QB. Second time I've watched Arky and I'm impressed. Better strap up when we play them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.