October 1 ranked match ups

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Next week looks like it could be a pretty good week for college football games. Lot of high ranking teams play each other and should eliminate the losers from the playoff discussion (Georgia being the exception as they may not be ranked later today).

Who does everyone have winning? The rankings are based off last week, so they will change later today.

#7 Stanford vs #9 Washington - I'm going to go with Washington in this one in a close game.

#11 Wisconsin vs #4 Michigan - UM looks like the real deal so far this year. This game will be very telling about both of them... I'm going with Michigan by 17 points.

#14 Tennessee vs previously ranked #12 Georgia. UGA has looked terrible since the beginning. Very little offense in my opinion and not sold on the defense either. Tennessee has been struggling in the first half, but coming back big in the second. I'm going to go with Tennessee by about 13 points.

#3 Louisville vs #5 Clemson. This is a game a lot of people have been waiting for since seeing UL dismantle FSU. I think they're going to do the same to Clemson offensively, but I think Clemson's O will be scoring too making it a high scoring game. I don't think Clemson will keep up though, and I am going to say Louisville by 21 points.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Stanford for the win. I'm just sick of them dropping a few games every year. I want them to go undefeated.

This is Michigan's first real game. I don't see 17 points. Win, most likely, but I think they've been bullies this season and we'll see what happens when someone can punch back. Wisconsin does have a red shirt freshman qb, but hey, all the cool kids are rocking freshmen qbs this year.

Tennessee Georgia.....? I just don't know. Maybe Georgia will be angry? Maybe Tennessee will be hung over, or play both halves the way they've played all their first halves this season.....resulting in a loss.

Louisville crushes clemson. It'll be embarrassing

sent from my pyromaniac note 7

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
Next week looks like it could be a pretty good week for college football games. Lot of high ranking teams play each other and should eliminate the losers from the playoff discussion (Georgia being the exception as they may not be ranked later today).

Who does everyone have winning? The rankings are based off last week, so they will change later today.

#7 Stanford vs #9 Washington - I'm going to go with Washington in this one in a close game.

#11 Wisconsin vs #4 Michigan - UM looks like the real deal so far this year. This game will be very telling about both of them... I'm going with Michigan by 17 points.

#14 Tennessee vs previously ranked #12 Georgia. UGA has looked terrible since the beginning. Very little offense in my opinion and not sold on the defense either. Tennessee has been struggling in the first half, but coming back big in the second. I'm going to go with Tennessee by about 13 points.

#3 Louisville vs #5 Clemson. This is a game a lot of people have been waiting for since seeing UL dismantle FSU. I think they're going to do the same to Clemson offensively, but I think Clemson's O will be scoring too making it a high scoring game. I don't think Clemson will keep up though, and I am going to say Louisville by 21 points

I will take Clemson and 21 against anyone. I think it will be close. At Clemson, I would go with the Tigers.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

#3 Louisville vs #5 Clemson. This is a game a lot of people have been waiting for since seeing UL dismantle FSU. I think they're going to do the same to Clemson offensively, but I think Clemson's O will be scoring too making it a high scoring game. I don't think Clemson will keep up though, and I am going to say Louisville by 21 points.

Look for Louisville to expose Clemson as 'Pretenders'... Should be a good game.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I'll be revisiting this post next Sunday for call outs (myself possibly included.)

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Washington - Thinking Stanford will be too gassed to get up for this game.

Wisconsin - I'm a MSU fan so I'm hoping Wisky keeps the magic going and shuts up UM

Tennessee - UT will run away with this ... won't be as bad as Ole Siss but I seriously doubt UGA scores. I'm going to go on record and say we will see UT twice this year.

Louisville - UL is THAT team for the year. I'm only seeing 4 teams that could possibly contain their offense this year and thats BAMA, Ohio State, Ole Sis and the team they are playing this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised to see Clemson win this weekend but they way they have been playing, I'm thinking they are going to get beat by 3 touchdowns. They have been playing like they have a hangover from winning a championship ... and we all know that aint true.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Only half way through this Stanford Washington game, but unless they do something after the half this game is over

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Stanford for the win. I'm just sick of them dropping a few games every year. I want them to go undefeated.
I like Stanford too but I don't think they will ever go undefeated because their HC has a Les Miles streak in him and that will keep Stanford from the CFP, or keep them from winning the Playoff.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I like Stanford too but I don't think they will ever go undefeated because their HC has a Les Miles streak in him and that will keep Stanford from the CFP, or keep them from winning the Playoff.
I cannot understand them, with their talent, doing this one embarrassing loss thing every year

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Stanford
Wisconsin
Tennessee
Clemson by 17
Clemson will beat Louisville by double digits. Take it to the bank.

As promised, it's Sunday and I'm back. It looks like we were all wrong to some extent (me more than others.)

I thought Louisville would win by double digits, they didn't. Then again, this wasn't the smoking many were expected by clemson.

This seems like a game that if played ten different times, you could have either team winning out. I'd like to see more great stuff for Louisville this season

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
As promised, it's Sunday and I'm back. It looks like we were all wrong to some extent (me more than others.)

I thought Louisville would win by double digits, they didn't. Then again, this wasn't the smoking many were expected by clemson.

This seems like a game that if played ten different times, you could have either team winning out. I'd like to see more great stuff for Louisville this season

This year has been weird with all the second half comebacks. I thought Clemson was a better team all the way around, but Louisville's qb is better than what I thought. But predictions are fun.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Washington - Thinking Stanford will be too gassed to get up for this game.

Wisconsin - I'm a MSU fan so I'm hoping Wisky keeps the magic going and shuts up UM

Tennessee - UT will run away with this ... won't be as bad as Ole Siss but I seriously doubt UGA scores. I'm going to go on record and say we will see UT twice this year.

Louisville - UL is THAT team for the year. I'm only seeing 4 teams that could possibly contain their offense this year and thats BAMA, Ohio State, Ole Sis and the team they are playing this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised to see Clemson win this weekend but they way they have been playing, I'm thinking they are going to get beat by 3 touchdowns. They have been playing like they have a hangover from winning a championship ... and we all know that aint true.

Ehhh ... 2 outta 4 aint bad :)

On the real though, the Dawgs shoulda one that game. Heck of a catch but you can't let the receive get position like that. Just several mental mistakes that costed them the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.