Fournette NOT A TEAM PLAYER !!!

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
I noticed last night during the corndogs & waffle house that #7 fournette did not act like a team player, I maybe wrong but it seems a disconnect with him. It seems to be all about ME !!!! . What do you guy's think ?

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
IMO you can't judge Fournette by watching anything last night. He played hurt when he could have shut his season down already.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
A little late for that now. LSU is the opposite of what they thought would happen this year. They are getting what the asked for though.

Sent from my wife's old iPhone 6 until I get my 7+ using Tapatalk
KARMA just took a hunk out of the LSU backside.
Auburn ate their 'LUCKY CHARMS' for breakfast... (Again)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Granted I missed some of the game, but I saw a guy frustrated with the play calling. He's one of the best RBs in the nation and only had 16 carries. In what universe does that make sense?

What I saw from him is what every LSU fan was thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Granted I missed some of the game, but I saw a guy frustrated with the play calling. He's one of the best RBs in the nation and only had 16 carries. In what universe does that make sense?

What I saw from him is what every LSU fan was thinking.

I was thinking it is sad to see such talent wasted on Lester Miles, the Bad Hatter. Old Les has squandered quite a bit of talent in his day.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
I noticed last night during the corndogs & waffle house that #7 fournette did not act like a team player, I maybe wrong but it seems a disconnect with him. It seems to be all about ME !!!! . What do you guy's think ?
It took you that long to notice?

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I still haven't figured out how they have a single wide receiver on their roster. Why would a WR even consider it?
This! As a parent of a receiver, how could you let them choose Les ?

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Not sure about him being a team play or not, was thinking that he probably wished he chose to play for another team. And I say another team, I'm thinking BAMA :)

All jokes aside, I'm sure he was just frustrated ... we may never know the reason but I'm thinking this team may quit on CLM before the season is up. A team with that much talent should have never lost to Auburn.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I still haven't figured out how they have a single wide receiver on their roster. Why would a WR even consider it?
And that's the crazy thing. They have the top 2 (or two of the top three) in Phil Steeles ratings for NFL ready receivers. Dupree and Dural will be good receivers at the next level.

If they had an OC worth a hoot, that offense could be downright nasty.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I had similar thoughts as the OP. Not that he was being selfish. Not that he's playing not to get hurt. But I thought that he was milking that ankle injury. He looked/acted like Superman as long as things were going well (breaking long runs and stiff arming DBs to the ground along the way). But as soon as things didn't go well (he dropped a pass, he missed a chip block on Lawson that led to a sack) he would then limp or favor the ankle. If you're that hurt, get out of the game. There's not THAT much of a drop off with him & Guice. It always irked/irks me when a player reminds you every second that they're playing hurt. Everybody plays hurt. I don't wanna hear about the labor pains. Show me the baby.

All that said, I'm not sure what LSU fans want. He runs Fournette 40 times a game and they say the offense is not dynamic enough. They mix it up and start passing it more and they say give it to Fournette more. Coaches can only do so much. They simply don't have the talent at QB on campus right now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.