Link: Surprise, surprise, the dead vote in Colorado and no ID needed

It's called "disparate impact." That is Latin for "out incorrectly expansive interpretation of the XIV Amendment outweighs every other consideration of constitutional law."
I can't say I disagree with that. I just don't see how all parties involved aren't onboard with this. I guess checks and balances should be forgotten altogether.

Sent from my wife's old iPhone 6 until I get my 7+ using Tapatalk

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
There are no lengths to which democrats won't go to achieve their goals. They will lie, cheat, steal and yes, even kill if they can't get what they want by honest means. Imo, there is no such thing as an honest democrat.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
This reminds me of an old Jerry Clower joke about when Clovis Ledbetter got elected sheriff or something down in Mississippi and the Louisiana parish law enforcement was known for 'the dead voting at election time.' So Clovis and LA sheriff are out there writing down names off tombstones and when they're about halfway done, the sheriff tells Clovis they have enough names. Clovis tells him they ain't going home until every single name in that cemetery is taken down - because 'these folks got just as much right to vote as all these others!'

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.