Alabama is Putting Up Some Points

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think the "to be fair" threw him off.

I still haven't seen a team completely stop the offense. We've had a lot of breakdowns that were unforced errors. I still see where you are coming from.
Thanks - I was saying "to be fair" as in "to be fair to the rest of the team". Poorly worded on my part.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
To be fair to the offense each NOT deprives the offense of an opportunity.

On another note, each NOT throws the D back out on the field immediately. This is a real strain on the DL, especially on a day like last Saturday in that heat. IMO, Allen's TD was a main reason Bama's D was gassed at the end. The backups went in primarily because the starters were exhausted, though maybe too because Bama had an 18 point lead with 5+ mins left. No way OM can get back in without a TO or onsides kick - highly unlikely scenarios, less than 10 % 😊. The starters went back in after OM moved to ~25 or 30. But there was no pass rush left on OM's late TDs by the starters or depth - the DL was dead, at least partially because of the NOT.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
We're #1 in Scoring, and #2 in Scoring Defense (and the gap between us and Florida is pretty narrow after last week). We're #1 in scoring margin in the SEC.

We're averaging 48 points per game. That'll be difficult to keep up.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Well it is a true team effort with both the O and D working the score card. One this is for sure though...gotta stay healthy especially at the QB position. Our freshman all stars in the offensive back field - including the runners - are key to our success this year.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.