Les Miles fired according to Sunday reports

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
What a crazy weekend in the SEC, The Barners get a win without scoring a TD AND gets a coach fired at the same time, Florida blows a 21 point lead against UT, A&M looks like a program revived from the dead, Ole Sis just dismantles a ranked UGA team and LSU parts ways with ol grass eater. Just a surreal season.
Dont forget about the Barns chargrilled tree.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I perused the thread, and didn't see this, siap, but, I know CLK is looking westward, a whole further than lswho, but might they take a run for him? I sure don't want to see that, make no mistake, I'm just sayin.'
i doubt LSU goes after CLK ... no knock on him but they will be going after a proven HC on this go round.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Its funny to see LSU fans in these situations. They are now fearful of orgeron beating Bama being a bad thing.

I want LSU to beat Alabama, but I do not want Orgeron to be the permanent coach. No offense to Coach O, but I don't see him sustaining success.

But, if he can get LSU to beat Alabama, even if we go 7-5, he'll get the job.

Watch.

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
that's disgusting if true

that dude should be toxic

As toxi as polonium-laced tea served by Vladimir Putin himself. I can't see it being true.

But if it WERE true, it would totally change how I feel about LSU. I've always had a soft spot for the Bayou Bengals and have generally rooted for them over other SEC rivals. But if they hired Briles, I'd be fine if Saban razed their stadium and salted the field. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
They are going to throw out all the sexy names for the job like Herman, but I think someone like Dan Mullen could do very well at LSU.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
The end of an era at LSU.........or should I say "The end of ERRORS at LSU." As many games as Miles won there, he sure found a way to screw up some big ones.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
They are going to throw out all the sexy names for the job like Herman, but I think someone like Dan Mullen could do very well at LSU.
With his offensive mind I tend to agree, but can he recruit well enough?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.