Early Odds for Week 5 (2016) Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
What a week! And the firings have begun. Ron Turner out at FIU. Brian Kelly using Brian VanGorder as the sacrificial lamb. LSU parting ways with Les Miles (and Cam Cameron). And the season is yet young.

As always, TideFans.com neither condones nor endorses any gambling of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

• Out west, Washington is a 3 pt favorite over Stanford
  • Looking for revenge after being upset last season, Ole Miss is favored by 13 over Memphis
  • Ohio St. is favored by 37 over Rutgers
  • Michigan is favored by 9.5 over Wisconsin
  • In this week's game of the week, Clemson opened as 3 pt favored over Louisville. Early action has that number now at 2 in favor of Clemson.
  • Auburn is favored by 34 over La-Monroe
  • Alabama is favored by 32.5 over Kentucky after opening as a 31 pt favorite.
  • Tennessee is favored by 3.5 over Georgia. (Mack's note: I wish they could both lose)
  • Florida is favored by 8.5 over Vandy
  • TAMU is favored by 14.5 over USCe
  • TCU vs. Oklahoma is a Pick Em
  • In Coach Ed Orgeron's first game as interim HC at LSU, the Bayou Bengals are favored by 14 over Mizzou
  • No line for Arkansas and Alcorn St.

Enjoy the games!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Some of these look too easy, which probably means that I am totally wrong about everything that I think that I know about some of these teams.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I don't buy the Washington hype. I think Stanford wins this one by a couple score.

Clemson-Louisville, who knows? Pick em in my mind.

TAMU line might be a good one for bettors. I think TAMU's DL dismantles SCAR.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wisconsin still getting no love...
Honestly don't know much about them. They beat LSU (who just lost to Auburn and had their coach fired). They struggled with Georgia State.....Georgia State....Georgia.....State....And they beat a Michigan State team who struggled with Furman and beat a 1-3 Notre Dame team.

And besides, Michigan is really, really good. Not a lot of top notch players, but they are very well coached.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Auburn favored by 34? Man, that's a lot of field goals! Carlson will be worn out after that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Carlson, the golden foot...I bet he has AD interns wheelchairing him around campus seeing how his leg is the centerpiece of the offense.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.