2016 Presidential Debates

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
The most embarrassing part are the lengths that otherwise level headed people are going to in order to justify their support for these two clowns. Last night was the first debate I actually sat and watched. Not to offend anyone who has publicly given support to either of these candidates. But how in the world anyone could genuinely support either of these two clowns is beyond me. They both come across as two crooks pointing at each other trying to convince everyone how "more crooked-er" the other one is compared to them. I finally got up and walked out of the room. I told my wife she could sit there and watch that tom foolery but I sure as heck wasn't. It was a true clown show.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
The most embarrassing part are the lengths that otherwise level headed people are going to in order to justify their support for these two clowns. Last night was the first debate I actually sat and watched. Not to offend anyone who has publicly given support to either of these candidates. But how in the world anyone could genuinely support either of these two clowns is beyond me. They both come across as two crooks pointing at each other trying to convince everyone how "more crooked-er" the other one is compared to them. I finally got up and walked out of the room. I told my wife she could sit there and watch that tom foolery but I sure as heck wasn't. It was a true clown show.
I agree, they are both completely horrible people

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I agree, they are both completely horrible people
I couldn't take it man, I really couldn't. I literally asked my wife "Why are you still watching this? This is an insult to our intelligence." And I didn't mean that as we're some sort of intellectual elitists. But to point out that this was on the level of someone with an IQ lower than 100. It was ridiculous.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.