2016 Week Five Gameweek (Kentucky) Thread (Practice Reports, Press Conferences)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Did Jamar King and O J Smith get D Line playing time against Kent State?

Hope Johnny Dwight gets some time against KY. More DL depth will be important going forward ( i think :))
I did not see King or Smith. Appears King has not stepped up like we typically see with JUCO guys but it is a tough line-up to crack.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban meeting with the media in a few minutes. I'm sure there will be talk of Blake Barnett.

Saban: We've had a very productive week so far. We want to build some momentum and improve as a team.
Saban on Blake Barnett: "He did come to see me today with concerns about his future. We'd love to see him be a part of the future."
Saban: When players come see me, I listen closely to what their concerns are. I understand guys want to play.
Saban: "I understand everybody wants to play. I understand only one quarterback can play."
Saban: The guys that put the team first are the most important to us.
Saban on Keith Holcombe: "He's one of our core special teams guys. He's had to overcome a lot to be a part of our team."
Saban on injured players: "Damien (Harris) and Robert (Foster) have practiced. ArDarius (Stewart) has been running."

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.