October 8 SEC TV Schedule

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Something tells me both UTcheat and AandM could be trap games. Looking ahead to Bama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Would you know when they make the decisions on what time the games will be played? We will be away and I want to be sure to DVR the game. I guess I could always record them all though. The wife would love that.
They are using their 6 day window clause for that week, so the have until October 2nd to choose.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
So, unless ESPN gets to trump CBS in pecking order the Alabama-Tennessee game is a shoe in for CBS.

That makes FOUR weeks in a row for Tennessee. I know Alabama has spent many a weekend on CBS, but I don't recall 4 in a row. Guess CBS was looking for a new crush.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
So, unless ESPN gets to trump CBS in pecking order the Alabama-Tennessee game is a shoe in for CBS.

That makes FOUR weeks in a row for Tennessee. I know Alabama has spent many a weekend on CBS, but I don't recall 4 in a row. Guess CBS was looking for a new crush.
Let's face it, they are providing the most dramatic wins/games in football this year. I'll take a boring win any day than what they've had to endure this year.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005

I think it's more of a function of how the SEC and Tennessee schedule sets up. After the game with us, they probably won't be on CBS again until the SECCG, assuming they make it. Meanwhile, we will probably have 2 more games on CBS after the UT game and probably 5 in all this season, not including the SECCG.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I think it's more of a function of how the SEC and Tennessee schedule sets up. After the game with us, they probably won't be on CBS again until the SECCG, assuming they make it. Meanwhile, we will probably have 2 more games on CBS after the UT game and probably 5 in all this season, not including the SECCG.
Yep. UT basically plays a 7 game schedule. Their last 5 games are @S. Car, TN Tech, Kentucky, Missouri and @Vandy. FLA and GA are hoping beyond hope the West comes through for them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.