More Problems in Baton Rouge: Davon Godchaux Arrested

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Welp

An LSU football player has been released from jail following an arrest by the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office.

Officials confirm junior defensive tackle Davon Godchaux, 21, was arrested by deputies on false imprisonment charges.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Sad that it happened. I wouldn't be so quick to believe the woman as most do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems like for some women getting rid of the guy isn't enough, they want to see them in legal trouble. But on the other hand, nothing's worse than a man who gets rough with a woman. Sorting out what happened is where the trouble is.

As an aside...
Godchaux...a fairly unique name I haven't heard since Keith Godchaux quit the Greatful Dead back in 1979. As best I remember, he was having similar problems with Mrs. Godchaux at the time.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
As an aside...
Godchaux...a fairly unique name I haven't heard since Keith Godchaux quit the Greatful Dead back in 1979. As best I remember, he was having similar problems with Mrs. Godchaux at the time.
Godchaux family name pretty well known in New Orleans. Active in civic affairs, sugar refinery, department stores; but I don't know if the businesses survive today.

Seems like for some women getting rid of the guy isn't enough, they want to see them in legal trouble. But on the other hand, nothing's worse than a man who gets rough with a woman. Sorting out what happened is where the trouble is.

As an aside...
I somewhat agree. Equal rights though. I hope to see more info than he said she said. If he asked her to leave and she would not that raises questions. I've seen too many cases where women are the aggressor and nothing happens to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
They were both charged, so it looks like the police are trying to get them to sort this out among themselves. Otherwise, the physical injuries will see both found guilty of battery and child endangerment.

This will go away when they get some legal advice.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Young guys can't 'Get Physical' with their girlfriends w/o it coming back on them. If she had marks oh her throat and maybe a couple of hair that may have been pulled loose... I'd have had to arrest him for Domestic Violence. Up to somebody else to decide if she was held against her will...

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Lets see what Ed can do. The team lost their long time coach, stuff will happen with a load of 4 and 5 star athletes. I hope he can get the team focused.......from a pro SEC perspective. Which is about 90% of what I care about. SEC baby!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.