Missouri State QB shatters dog's jaw

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...igates-accusations-broke-dog-s-jaw-punch.html

What a piece of garbage. This guy dog sits a girl's shephard, loses his cool over something and punches the dog... Not once, but three times and shatters its jaw.

He wasn't done though. He let the dog run away bleeding and in pain.

After he was found, the dog had to have a bunch of teeth removed, but is doing ok.

Hope this guy gets locked away for a long time. This is the team Kansas state played this past weekend. The QB was suspended for this game.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
All dogs should be protected from human bullies but this breed in particular.....Aussies......they are extremely devoted and faithful as well as very smart and capable of emotion.

I hope this scum gets expelled and spends some time incarcerated in the general population who will surely exact the appropriate level of justice in their own way....

Here's Luca....

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
What a piece of crap!!! PUT HIM IN PRISON!!![emoji34][emoji35][emoji49]

On the other hand I've seen dogs in bad condition that were nursed back to health so praying for a miracle.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Asa family with 5 rescue dogs, this POS should be put down, gun to head comes to mind. Disgraceful waste of human space.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
we used to have border collies. Great dogs....very loyaL. Ours loved playing frisbee....we had to make them stop because they would attack the frisbee so hard they would cut their mouth on it...

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I still remember what Terrence Cody did to his dog, Taz. Forever changed my perception of him.

When his time comes, I hope a healthy Taz is waiting at the gates of hell for Cody, ready for a little payback. Same thing for this Ruddick bucket of fecal matter. Hope Luca is waiting for his sorry carcass, with a mouthful of teeth ready for a thorough workout.

Ramsay Bolton says hi.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
All dogs should be protected from human bullies but this breed in particular.....Aussies......they are extremely devoted and faithful as well as very smart and capable of emotion.

I hope this scum gets expelled and spends some time incarcerated in the general population who will surely exact the appropriate level of justice in their own way....

Here's Luca....

What a beautiful animal. Disgusting that someone would cause this pet harm. :mad:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Dogs are very special animals. They have had over 100,000 years of domestication to learn how to please the humans that they bond with. There is something very wrong with people who would treat a dog like that.:mad:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.