Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greg Ward - Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Ok, 4 games in, make your prediction on who joins the Heisman House in December. Race still seems pretty wide open, unless you are of the belief Action Jackson seals it up Saturday

PS - if you have a second, visit Bayou Tider Grill n Chill Forum, really enjoy posting there and talking food

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Ok, 4 games in, make your prediction on who joins the Heisman House in December. Race still seems pretty wide open, unless you are of the belief Action Jackson seals it up Saturday

PS - if you have a second, visit Bayou Tider Grill n Chill Forum, really enjoy posting there and talking food
Uhhh. Jabrill Peppers

I hate living in the age of auto-correct

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Lamar Jackson - Louisville - He has the best chance to win trophy at this point. His performance this weekend will cement his spot at the top for a while.

Deshaun Watson - Clemson - He hasn't performed well to garner attentions this year. If he has a breakout game against Louisville, then maybe we can revisit this discussion again.

Christian McCaffrey - Stanford - No.

JT Barrett - OSU - No.
Everyone else won't get a look because of their recent performance or their team lost.

I Suspect we'll see dark horse candidate showing up after this weekend.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
At this point I think it's obvious Lamar Jackson is the front runner, but we all know how quickly that can change... This time last year Fournette was the heavy favorite and Henry wasn't even in the conversation.

Still I think Jackson wins it, even if they lose to Clemson or miss the playoff. His stats are off the chart and barring injury I don't see them declining. He's an electric player and a highlight reel which helps his cause.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Right now it's Jackson and it's not even close.

That said, it seems like almost every year the winner comes from nowhere about mid-way through the season...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think that it comes down to the QBs on the teams that will enter the CFP undefeated, so I think that Watson, Barrett and Hurts have the best chance. Hurts can only win it if Alabama is the only undefeated team in the country at that point. Obviously, I am picking Barrett over Watson because, Go Buckeyes!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
For Hurts to be a candidate, He has to have a breakout games in the passing game. he needs to be consistent with deep ball. I think he'll be in talk, but won't make the final cut. Another thing to look out for is our Running backs. If Harris or Jacob plays the way they have been lately, you just never know. But I do agree, it's Jackson at this point, but let's come back in 3 weeks and see if the list has changed or not.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Disclaimer - poll was on who actually wins the Heisman, not who you would vote for at THIS time

whatsamatta U

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Athens, AL
McCaffrey gets my vote. He's been there last year and this one. He's a proven at this point.
Watson - a one year wonder?
Jackson-still an unknown.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.