Pick the score: Kentucky vs. Alabama

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Have you seen Kentucky's stats in scoring defense ? It's pitiful, as well rushing defense and passing defense. We will be able to move against them in both run and pass game. This is a good game for Hurts to finally connect on deep balls.

45-7

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
ESPN Stats and Information

The Kentucky-Alabama series is one of the most lopsided in SEC history. The Crimson Tide hold a 36-2-1 all-time record in the series. The Wildcats head to Tuscaloosa this weekend, a place where they've never won. Although the programs don't share much resemblance, they do have one thing in common: Bear Bryant is the winningest coach at each school.
The domination continues...

:biggrin2:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Their defense in horrible, as is their offense. They do not resemble an SEC team in any way. I'll go with:

Alabama - 48
Kentucky - 6

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Bama 48 - Cats 3........one being a NOT..keep the streak alive....�� Does anyone know what the NCAA record is for consecutive games with a NOT?
I don't know for sure, but the first place I would check would be the Notre Dame teams that Rocket Ismail played for.

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
Does anyone know what the NCAA record is for consecutive games with a NOT?
I don't know the answer to that question, but I have one of my own...

Did anybody else notice that the first half of our first three games transpired in almost exactly the same way?

USC - Offensive TD (Ardarius TD catch), Field Goal, Non-offensive TD (Marlon pick 6) = 17 points

WKU - Field Goal, Offensive TD (Calvin TD catch), Non-offensive TD (Eddie pick 6) = 17 points

Ole Sis - Field Goal, Offensive TD (Calvin TD catch), Non-offensive TD (Eddie punt return) = 17 points

I cannot imagine what the odds are of a team ending the first half of three straight games with the same number of points scored in exactly the same manner (and almost the same order). Does anyone else find that extremely odd?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.