Pick the score: Kentucky vs. Alabama

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
I don't know the answer to that question, but I have one of my own...

Did anybody else notice that the first half of our first three games transpired in almost exactly the same way?

USC - Offensive TD (Ardarius TD catch), Field Goal, Non-offensive TD (Marlon pick 6) = 17 points

WKU - Field Goal, Offensive TD (Calvin TD catch), Non-offensive TD (Eddie pick 6) = 17 points

Ole Sis - Field Goal, Offensive TD (Calvin TD catch), Non-offensive TD (Eddie punt return) = 17 points

I cannot imagine what the odds are of a team ending the first half of three straight games with the same number of points scored in exactly the same manner (and almost the same order). Does anyone else find that extremely odd?
Kiffin game planning the defense too?

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I think it's hard to predict because you just never can tell when Saban will say "that's enough of that". With Arkansas and Tennessee looming he's going to have to strike a balance between getting the team tuned up where he'd like and getting some rest in before a potentially brutal three-game stretch. Kentucky's D has not looked good against some pretty iffy offenses. With that in mind, I'll say about 42-7, though I could easily see us putting half a hundred on them.

12Namath12

Suspended
Sep 24, 2016
Birmingham
Hi guys! This is my first post. I've been a reader for a long time. So, here goes as I take the plunge:
Kentucky 6
Alabama 42
Rollllllllllllll Tide Rollllllllllllll!!!

Last edited:

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
Alabama 2, Kentucky 0. After we force a safety on Kentucky's first possession we quick kick on 3rd down the rest of the game to get the defense some reps.

Oh come on, it's Kentucky 😆

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
49-7 Alabama.

Distractions or not I just don't think Kentucky has the horses to hang with Tide. I just don't see how they're going to score.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.