Pick the score: Kentucky vs. Alabama

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
I don't know the answer to that question, but I have one of my own...

Did anybody else notice that the first half of our first three games transpired in almost exactly the same way?

USC - Offensive TD (Ardarius TD catch), Field Goal, Non-offensive TD (Marlon pick 6) = 17 points

WKU - Field Goal, Offensive TD (Calvin TD catch), Non-offensive TD (Eddie pick 6) = 17 points

Ole Sis - Field Goal, Offensive TD (Calvin TD catch), Non-offensive TD (Eddie punt return) = 17 points

I cannot imagine what the odds are of a team ending the first half of three straight games with the same number of points scored in exactly the same manner (and almost the same order). Does anyone else find that extremely odd?
I think we have a pattern for the first half. We did the same thing again Against Kentucky..

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
Starting four out of five games scoring in the same manner is just weird. I thought Saturday was going to be different when the FG team trotted out. Then we missed it and I just shook my head at the oddness of it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.