Taking the plunge

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
After 49 years of bachelorhood, I am getting married this Saturday to a lady my age who has also never been married. I'll be away from the boards for a couple of weeks as we go on our honeymoon. I would tell you that I'll think of you all during that time, but I can't lie well enough to pull it off. Bad news - I'll miss the game this Saturday. Good news - It's only Kentucky.

Wish me luck.

Before you ask, yes, she is a Bama fan. I'm not a heathen, you know.

And no, I don't need an instruction manual. Thanks for the offer, though. :cool:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
After 49 years of bachelorhood, I am getting married this Saturday to a lady my age who has also never been married. I'll be away from the boards for a couple of weeks as we go on our honeymoon. I would tell you that I'll think of you all during that time, but I can't lie well enough to pull it off. Bad news - I'll miss the game this Saturday. Good news - It's only Kentucky.

Wish me luck.

And no, I don't need an instruction manual. Thanks for the offer, though. :cool:
condolences

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
So what happened, you went off your meds or what?! Seriously, congrats to both of you. God bless you and your marriage, may it be a happy, lifelong one.

tidegrandpa

All-American

Wish me luck.

Good luck, congrats, you'll enjoy coming home from work a lot more. :wink:

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Oh, and the blue pill now comes in travel size. (at least that's what the commercial says. No personal knowledge)

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
SMH....Say it ain't so!!!!! No words.... Damn buddy... What were you thinking??? During an Alabama football weekend?

okay, with all the expected obligatory comments out of the way; I hope you and the Future Mrs. Bamachile will live happily ever after. Roll Tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.