Saban4Ever (new member)

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Hi everyone!
I am making my first post as a new member :) I have been reading posts on this site for a few years but just joined last night. I have been a BAMA fan since birth and look forward to commenting on this site. RTR!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Hi everyone!
I am making my first post as a new member :) I have been reading posts on this site for a few years but just joined last night. I have been a BAMA fan since birth and look forward to commenting on this site. RTR!
Welcome to TideFans. We have a great forum. Yes... we are family friendly. We have some guys and gals who are very football savvy. The rest of us have opinions. Our Moderators run a pretty tight ship, and we like our forum this way. Feel free to always add your 2 cents worth in our discussions.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Welcome and RTR!! Love this forum I think you will too, especially Jess's post every week . very clean and most of the time objective lol I wear crimson colored glasses 90 percent of the time :biggrin::biggrin: so enjoy!!!!

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Hi everyone!
We both knew when picking names that our coach was not going anywhere. Welcome to Tidefans.com. The best football board on the net for 18 years running

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Didn't fran4ever stop posting after getting 3rd degree rope burns on his hands?
I joined the TexAgs.com as a troll with the name Franlover for his last 2 years, always defending him with emotional garb even after getting whipped like 50-0 from Oklahoma. They never caught on. "Don't blame coach Fran, he loves his players!" "Life is bigger than just a getting beat by Oklahoma!" lol

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.