Here's Hoping..... (UT fan's game discussion)

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Feel for Smart...gonna be a rough year 1 I think.
Agreed, but I don't think CKS is expected to have a winning season this year. As we all, know, it takes time to develop a winning program. And with a 1st year HC, I think even longer. Imo, UGA isn't going to be in the mix for the SECCG for 3-4 years.
As it is now, I'm wondering if they're going to beat the barn this year.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Re: Here's Hoping.....

I will be watching the tennessee/UGA game with moderate interest. is there any hope we can see both lose like lsu/auburn?

Well, it a roundabout matter, it kinda sorta did. Two Hail Marys, cheap 15-yd penalty, and a 5 yarder, for good measure, and 10RC manages to not lose.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

When the quarterback has to throw a fifty yard Hail Mary with 10 seconds left in order to have a prayer, you bring the house and give him about two seconds to throw the ball. That way the receivers have absolutely no chance to get to the end zone.
None. If the Quarterback runs, you tackle him somewhere between the 50 and the end zone and the game's over.
I absolutely can not stand a prevent defense. It prevents you from winning and nothing more.
Ironically, UT played the same defense against Georgia in the final seconds, and it almost got them beat as well.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

If TN and Alabama win out, meaning that both win all of their other games, the loser will get a mulligan for the loss and a second shot at the college football playoff in the SECCG.

Personally, I think that aTm and Alabama are both going to beat TN, but we shall see. Once TN gets past the Alabama game, they can cake walk through the rest of their games.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I bet Jalen Hurd doesn't stroll nonchalantly into the end zone again. Wow, he got destroyed!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.