Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Kentucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Good morning and RTR!!!! What a perfect Saturday the weather is perfect (the weather in my home town has been oppressive, last night and this am has been fantastic) had alittle Friday night lights and now on to the tide :biggrin2:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Not the cooking thread, but I just put on a large Dutch Oven full of whats gonna make a fine Beef Stew. I'm gonna have everything done before the games come on this morning.

Roll Tide Roll.

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Man it's a long time till 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like the wait for night games either. But it is Kentucky so it's not like there is anything to be nervous about. Just relax and enjoy the other games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I hope we have a comfortable lead at halftime. We really need to get Bateman some more game experience. Let's all pray nobody gets hurt. We need everybody healthy for the games that follow. Too bad our game has so much overlap with Louisville-Clemson. I will probably wear out the remote control to my TV.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
I hope we have a comfortable lead at halftime. We really need to get Bateman some more game experience. Let's all pray nobody gets hurt. We need everybody healthy for the games that follow. Too bad our game has so much overlap with Louisville-Clemson. I will probably wear out the remote control to my TV.
Agree. We have a tough road ahead, unlikely to play subs much after tonight.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Perfect fall weather, a slate of good games, friends and family around...

What a great Saturday to start October.

Roll Tide

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Headed to T-town, couldn't ask for better weather. Everyone enjoy the game. It should be an easy day for the mods in the game thread, :)

RTR!!!

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
Roll Tide from Columbia SC, I got 4 free tix to the TA&M USCe game. I'll be wearing my National Champions shirt proudly in Williams-Brice tho 😎

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
BamaOnline@BamaOnline247 34m34 minutes ago
Nick Saban talks Jalen Hurts' development and defense on SEC Nation http://alabama.247sports.com/Bolt/Nick-Saban-talks-Jalen-Hurts-development-defense-on-SEC-Nation-47896621 … @247Sports #RollTide

"I think you emphasize it in the practice — the ball, the ball the ball," Saban said. "It’s the first thing we do to begin every meeting and when we start every practice, turnover drills. It’s a point of emphasis."
"You’ve got to have good players who sometimes create plays for somebody else. Tim (Williams) creates a play for Jonathan Allen when he strips the ball from the quarterback and Jonathan intercepts it and returns it for a touchdown. I think that playing as a unit and everyone doing their job is certainly something that helps us makes those kinds of plays and I hope we continue to make them.”

The process RTR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.