Game Thread: Wisconsin vs Michigan

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Sorry late to this....spending day at Dave and busters with in-laws. Trying to ignore them and concentrate on this

Fact is, it shouldn't be close, but this is Michigan's first real game. And Wisconsins biggest wins are against a not sure yet Michigan state and a we all know how that turned out LSU

sent from my pyromaniac note 7

Sorry late to this....spending day at Dave and busters with in-laws. Trying to ignore them and concentrate on this

Fact is, it shouldn't be close, but this is Michigan's first real game. And Wisconsins biggest wins are against a not sure yet Michigan state and a we all know how that turned out LSU

You in PCB?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
drunk and on your side already?
Just enjoying my empty table right now. Co-worker who gives no craps for football lends me his Alabama loving child from Friday to Sunday during the fall to continue his indoctrination.

We watch all the games all weekend (usually in Alabama) so that I can keep educating him

Just enjoying my empty table right now. Co-worker who gives no craps for football lends me his Alabama loving child from Friday to Sunday during the fall to continue his indoctrination.

We watch all the games all weekend (usually in Alabama) so that I can keep educating him

Good, at least the child will now grow up with common sense. Roll Tide!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
That was a BS roughing the snapper penalty. Snapper had his head up, was ready to block, and simply got pancaked.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.