Bama players kneeling before game

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Notice how many seats are empty as well?
Chip Kelly isn't a NFL coach, and goes off of his system instead of $$$. I don't care that Colin sucks air, but he puts more butts in seats than Blaine. Texas might be calling chip soon because he will be on the chopping block very soon

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al
I was just about to post the same thing. Not sure CK would make a difference but I think Kelly is out after this year. His offense keeps going on like this and he'll be out before the year is over.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Any players not standing with hand over heart and singing along with the National Anthem should have their schollys pulled and sent home....better yet, away from our country, then they can bask in the glory of their "preferred" home country. Kapernicans......leave America.....yep - just went there! Ignorant, ungrateful, #^%&$#@......you are either with us or against U.S.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I was just about to post the same thing. Not sure CK would make a difference but I think Kelly is out after this year. His offense keeps going on like this and he'll be out before the year is over.
The 49ers would let him finish the season, and try to wait for teams like Texas, USC, Oregon, Auburn, and others open up. They would most likely sit him down and say either take option A) go back to college and we both have a mutual termination or B) make it a CLK spectacle in which we fire your arrogant butt and let all the crap come out and put all of the other stuff to include the outside football stuff on you and make you look very stupid. The only reason that Al Davis's rant on Kiffin didn't stick is because of their very public disagreement over Jamarcus Russell and the coaching staff. Kiffin also did a pretty good job at the Vols as well.

Chip won't be as lucky because he has made horrible mistakes at both the Eagles and the 49ers, and his stock is rapidly dropping while Herman's and other offensive gurus are rising.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
I thought this thread was about Alabama players not acknowledging the National Anthem as they should...What is all this CK talk? Am I missing something?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I thought this thread was about Alabama players not acknowledging the National Anthem as they should...What is all this CK talk? Am I missing something?
Not much... Colin kaepernick leading the national anthem protest that Bama players are partaking in allegedly,while being the backup qb for the 49ers, who are ironically wearing black uniforms against a team with all white uniforms, and chip Kelly is their coach...

Subtle changes to NS threads happen regularly.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Oh, I know thread drift, and have been guilty of contributing at times....I'm trying to get to the real deal of this. If people disrespect our National Anthem, then they should be released of their privileges and sent packing. If they don't like it - move to another country. I would make their ..... stand up with hand over heart - or pull their scholarship, and wish them the misluck of going to a county that opposes our tradition. "Put 'em on a bus/ship"....a bunch of bs, disrespecting our servicemen/women, and good luck with your hatred towards our beliefs.....in your "better country". They. Need. To. Go. Away. Period.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
They. Need. To. Go. Away. Period.
Smell the freedom.

Perhaps we could put them all in camps. Get some work out of them at least. Maybe issue some tattoos so we can keep track of them a little bit better. They seem to like tattoos anyway so no biggie.... then... well, we'll just keep that between us.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Oh, I know thread drift, and have been guilty of contributing at times....I'm trying to get to the real deal of this. If people disrespect our National Anthem, then they should be released of their privileges and sent packing. If they don't like it - move to another country. I would make their ..... stand up with hand over heart - or pull their scholarship, and wish them the misluck of going to a county that opposes our tradition. "Put 'em on a bus/ship"....a bunch of bs, disrespecting our servicemen/women, and good luck with your hatred towards our beliefs.....in your "better country". They. Need. To. Go. Away. Period.
And this is where patriotism and freedom of expression butt heads. So I have to ask a question: Have all the wars we have fought, and all those who fought in them and those that have given their lives, been so that we could stand and put our hands over our hearts while listening to our National Anthem, or so that we can have the freedom to (among other things) speak our minds and express our grievances without fear of repercussions?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
And this is where patriotism and freedom of expression butt heads. So I have to ask a question: Have all the wars we have fought, and all those who fought in them and those that have given their lives, been so that we could stand and put our hands over our hearts while listening to our National Anthem, or so that we can have the freedom to (among other things) speak our minds and express our grievances without fear of repercussions?
just my opinion, but i consider speaking our minds to express our grievances is on some level an act of patriotism

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I love the American Flag and the National anthem and what they stand for. I despise obama and everything he stands for. Well I feel more patriotic already.:)

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I'm thinking that this is young people wanting to be part of something. Older generations had depressions and World Wars to conquer. Others the Civil Rights era. These folks were OPPRESSED. These people battled in mind, body, and spirit. Sit-ins, marches of elementary school kids in the face of fire hoses and German Shepards this ain't. Go to Atlanta and South Chicago. Go to Baltimore and Milwaukee and stop the insane violence there and end the violent crime. Do that and I guarantee you things would improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.