Julio Jones 300 Yds so far today!!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I'm pretty sure he's done for today but wow ... what a heck of a game!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I was just glad to see him finally get in the end zone on that long TD. He had been setting the table for everyone else on the team.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Matt Ryan has my apologizes cause I gave up to soon on him..Matt is playing as good as a QB can play right now & is fun watching him play right now..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Matt Ryan has my apologizes cause I gave up to soon on him..Matt is playing as good as a QB can play right now & is fun watching him play right now..
New OC and offensive scheme implemented last year explains his really poor year. Their horrible defense is still a problem that will make post-season wins difficult.

As for Julio - give him another year or two and he might get the whole receiving thing worked out.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I see Cam took a good licking and had to leave the game. He just can't seem to get over his showboating, and it may have lead to a concussion.

So glad the Falcons won. Great game Julio.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I was hoping Carolina would tie it up to force OT so he would have a shot at the record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I can't wrap my mind around a NFL
receiver getting 300 receiving yards in one game. What an amazing feat. The Panthers should cut everyone in their secondary after that game.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I can't wrap my mind around a NFL
receiver getting 300 receiving yards in one game. What an amazing feat. The Panthers should cut everyone in their secondary after that game.

the panthers tried every player in their secondary, no one could cover Julio.

TAKEPRIDE22

2nd Team
Jul 21, 2011
Birmingham, AL
If you look at the passes MR threw to JJ, JJ could have had more yards...some, if not all, of the deep throws the threw to JJ were under thrown and adjustments had to be made to come back or wait on passes.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Didn't Atlanta want Green over Julio?

Like wanting to marry the cheerleader that gets fat and spends all the money shopping, but settling on the cute smart girl that stays that way forever.

AJ Green is a great receiver so that is a bad comparison. They have both become very successful players.

Last edited:

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
Didn't Atlanta want Green over Julio?

Like wanting to marry the cheerleader that gets fat and spends all the money shopping, but settling on the cute smart girl that stays that way forever.

AJ Green is a great receiver so that is a bad comparison. They have both become very successful players.
Some of the fans may have but Atlanta's front office had plans for no one except Julio.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.