Mark Richt has lost control of the Miami fans

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Without reading the article I'm thinking it's referring to the cups being thrown after the targeting call. If so then it's best to remember the Alabama - Georgia game in 2007 in which students actually hit UGA players with cups.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Without reading the article I'm thinking it's referring to the cups being thrown after the targeting call. If so then it's best to remember the Alabama - Georgia game in 2007 in which students actually hit UGA players with cups.
I was at that game and sitting in the student section with a friend who was at Bama. We were higher up in the stands closer to the top of the lower bowl, but I do remember the students closer to the field throwing things at the UGA players. That TD happened right in front of the student section, and I believe they started taunting the students if I recall correctly. Not an excuse to throw things at them though.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I hate it because I want to pull for Miami for spite because I can't stand Georgia. But that game looked like a microcosm of why Richt isn't at Georgia anymore. I guess FSU is still a lot more talented than Miami at this point and Richt can narrow the gap in that regard.

While I don't think that should have been a targeting foul, it was very close. But it changed the direction of the game. Still no excuse to litter the field.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I have only been to two Miami games, but they are the second worst fans I've been around. Pompous, nasty, profane, disrespectful, poorly behaved when they win and worse when they lose. Also, it seemed an inordinate number of them were from New Jersey.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I have only been to two Miami games, but they are the second worst fans I've been around. Pompous, nasty, profane, disrespectful, poorly behaved when they win and worse when they lose. Also, it seemed an inordinate number of them were from New Jersey.
Welcome to south Florida.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
Some of y'all must not get the joke. It's what they said about him at UGA when something bad would happen. Mark Richt has lost control of (insert here).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.