Pick the score: Tennessee vs. Alabama

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
The story line will come down to two things:

1) what's UT's mental status? deflated? angry at Butch (hurd situation)?

2) how beat up are we? defense is thin, as is. (we will revisit this question next week, too, I'm afraid)

If UT is focused, this could be close. Can we get several 3, 4, 5 and outs? If yes, we win easily and I hope aTm is at home thinking how good they are.
Our defense is thin?

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
You didn't expound on your thinking. Is it just a feeling you have?
Yes. Tennessee has gotten all the breaks this year and seems like the Cinderella team. Of course you could say the same thing about TAMU. Seems like funny things tend to happen when we play teams like that in recent years.

Maybe I've just bought into the UT hype a little too much and am way off base on this one. I assure you that I'll be more than happy to be wrong.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Yes. Tennessee has gotten all the breaks this year and seems like the Cinderella team. Of course you could say the same thing about TAMU. Seems like funny things tend to happen when we play teams like that in recent years.

Maybe I've just bought into the UT hype a little too much and am way off base on this one. I assure you that I'll be more than happy to be wrong.
With all due respect, you will be wrong. Big time.

JustinT256

1st Team
Sep 21, 2015
Dayton, Ohio
I have rewatched Tennessee's SEC games this year, and we are going to smack them.

It is a MUST that we recognize when a screen is coming, though. It keeps so many of their drives alive. But, I'm sure if I noticed it from the couch, Coach Saban and Pruitt will be all over it.

Bama-42
Tenn- 13

Last edited:

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
I'm in the 34 - 20 camp. think their D will be depleted by the 3rd qtr though I think they'll start a bit better than their history.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.