Pick the score: Tennessee vs. Alabama

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
Due to injuries, I don't see this as a competitive game. If the Vols were healthy, they'd have a legitimate shot. Nonetheless, this game is over by mid-4th quarter. BAMA 47-16

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I will say 35-21, but not as close as the score indicates. I think Tennessee is short of defensive depth needed to get it done Saturday. I expect them to run the table after Saturday.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It's simply a matter of trying to get an even amount of money on both sides.
That's what the article is pointing out. Those first few lines from offshore are based on very thin betting. They are just trying to get their names out. The real money is set when the Vegas big books swing in...

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Due to money trumping bias, the ending Vegas line is about as close to the truth of the public's opinion of team strength as you will see, over any human poll. It even influences the selection committees and even helped us in 2011. We were the best team in the country at BCS selection time but some could argue against early season.
Will take leave until Iron Bowl. Hope we kick the Vol's arse this weekend. They are dinged up and we are a better team.

TampaTide813

Suspended
Dec 16, 2014
Very concerned this morning...to much hype over Bama to suit me...we win, 38-35, but it is a nail biter all the way.
I don't think it's really hype, just honest assessments in regards to talent, execution thus far, coaching, injuries, and depth. The only thing that can hurt us is if the players start believing that it will be a cake walk. I believe the coaches and team leaders will keep everyone focused on the task at hand. The past two meetings haven't been easy or blowouts and there are enough players that remember that. If we keep the turnovers and mental mistakes to a minimum we should be fine.

RTR!!!

centerstar

2nd Team
Nov 4, 2011
Me too. Sip almost had me put 49-10. That would've been hilarious. I kept thinking that this game screams stomp session but i figured we'd give up a late score or two like last week. Nada. These boys came to make a statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought they were set up for it. It's different playing us with a week off to heal and gameplan and us going 8 weeks straight, versus us pretty much healthy, and them banged up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.