10RC dealing with key injuries

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Kamara injured his knee against Alabama. Link

From the link, he wasn't the only one:

Sophomore defensive tackle Kahlil McKenzie also suffered a torn pectoral muscle in the Alabama game and is feared lost for the season. Sophomore offensive lineman Jack Jones tore a tendon in his hand and underwent surgery, but is hopeful of returning in two weeks against South Carolina.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
They seemed to have a lot of ankle injuries during the game. Wonder why that was? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I'm not sure they're done losing players this year, either...
I think you are correct. Just spoke with a big UT fan and Kamara is hurting now.

It is kind of funny how all these UT fans that I come into contact with were running their yapper about how bad they were going to beat us before the game and now they are using the injury excuse. I knew about the injuries the whole time so I was wondering why they didn't.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Several of the fans on a vols site are saying kamara's injury happened on the called late hit. I noticed he got up gingerly after that.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Several of the fans on a vols site are saying kamara's injury happened on the called late hit. I noticed he got up gingerly after that.
They're likely correct.

Of course, the ut crybabies are calling it dirty, which of course it wasn't if you watch it without orange-colored glasses. That said, I don't care what they think. It pleases me that they now have a bye week to stew in losing back-to-back games, especially when the second game was a humiliating loss at home to their rival, whom they've not beaten in 10 years.

Hahahahaha

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
They're likely correct.

Of course, the ut crybabies are calling it dirty, which of course it wasn't if you watch it without orange-colored glasses. That said, I don't care what they think. It pleases me that they now have a bye week to stew in losing back-to-back games, especially when the second game was a humiliating loss at home to their rival, whom they've not beaten in 10 years.

Hahahahaha
You know, CA, it's hard to tell. But, I'm taking a flyer here and guessing that you are a Bama fan living in Tennessee? Amiright?

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
It wasn't flagrant and combative (like the crotch step on Minkah) so I don't know what ammo that would provide. It's football. The hit would have been the same if it had come a second sooner in bounds. It could have happened on the next play or the 3rd one after that. It's a bummer to lose a guy like Kamara but it's not like it's living proof that Bama wins by knocking opposing players out of the game on dirty hits. Don't want to get hit? Don't force the sideline. The late hit call was iffy but honestly, I get it. It's still football.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
...That said, I don't care what they think. It pleases me that they now have a bye week to stew in losing back-to-back games, especially when the second game was a humiliating loss at home to their rival, whom they've not beaten in 10 years.

Hahahahaha
Laugh all you want, but you can't take their Bristol Bowl Championship away from them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.