Latest Bama News 10/10/2016 Thru 10/16/2016

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
9 Tennessee starters injured heading into Alabama game week-seccountry
The five Vols starters who did not return to the game:
• DT Danny O'Brien, who flew back with the team after being taken to a hospital for observation with an apparent head injury.
• Center Dylan Wiesman was knocked out of the game with 8 minutes, 45 seconds left in the first quarter after a hit that knocked his helmet off.
• OG Jashon Robertson left with 6:04 left in the fourth quarter with an unspecified injury.
• LB Cortez McDowell was being evaluated in the shoulder/neck area with 3:15 left in the third quarter.
• DT Kendal Vickers suffered an undisclosed injury with 12:50 left.
At one point, five defensive backs had injuries.
Their sideline was a virtual infirmary in College Station, which likely won't bode well for them with a much healthier, and far superior, Alabama team coming to town. On paper, this game would be a mismatch if the Vols had everyone healthy.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Nick Saban shares message he gave to Arkansas center Frank Ragnow
"
I lost my father when I was in my first year of graduate school," Saban said. "He's a fine young man and player. For him to have to go through that, our thoughts and prayers are with his family. I wanted to tell him that, and try to encourage him to some kind of way embrace the good memories and the good times that he had with his father because that'll be something that he can keep with him forever."
Classy move, Coach.
Michael Casagrande has a few additional links about the Arkansas game here.
[/QUOT

On to Hate Week:There are so many reasons to hate Tennessee, which we will outline separately. Right now, the best reason to hate them is that they have sucked sufficiently to hurt our strength of schedule on an annual basis. You know that incessant whining from Baton Rouge about having to play Florida every year? It came to pass for one reason: because Alabama gets to play Tennessee, and Tennessee sucks.
Seriously, who can respect a team whose coach acts like this over beating a mediocre team that is coming off a beat-down in Oxford?

]

On to the game:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.