What is your favorite win vs Tennessee?

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Not the favorite, but I always think of the '79 game when these type of threads come up. Game was not televised so I chose to work on one of the many indoor chores that day and listen to it on the radio. My wife chose to rake leaves outside.

Just before halftime she comes in and asks the score. When I tell her Bama is behind 17-0, she asks what is wrong. When I tell her nothing is wrong and that Bama is winning the game but they just haven't scored yet, she looks at me as if i'm crazy and goes back outside. A few moments later Bama does score and the half ends at 7-17. In the third quarter, ut has the ball for six plays and gives it up on three of them. A first down fumble, a first down interception, and a fourth down punt. Bama wins 27-17. The game had really turned around when the score was 17-0. Bama just hadn't scored yet! :biggrin:

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK
This year may be my favorite because of how crushing it was to those orange hillbillies. They had worked themselves into a frenzy, believing this year they were going to end the streak and they were a team of destiny. Only to be destroyed by Bama, at home, for all the world to see. The sad and defeated looks on the Tennessee fans faces at the end were delicious. May it be that way for a hundred more years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.