Whiny Bret Bielema Makes False Claim About Ref on Monday, Backtracks on Wednesday

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Whiny Bret Bielema: "I've Been Guaranteed We'll Never See that Official Again"

Yeah, it was just after the end of the first half, just coming back from the commercial break.

Anybody with Todd Blackledge's email/facebook/twitter contact info should send this sequence to him. Also to ol' Bert himself.
Done and done

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Re: Whiny Bret Bielema: "I've Been Guaranteed We'll Never See that Official Again"

I wonder where this nonsense is coming from. So a ref whose responsibility is say, the DBs, sees a LB holding a TE dragging across the middle can't throw a flag on the LB? I've never heard that officials are given areas of responsibility to govern what they can and cannot flag. Only what they should focus on. When they see a foul, they have to throw the flag, right? Otherwise you'd never have multiple flags thrown on a given play, and we see that all the time.
i was wondering the same when i was listening to that oaf talk to holly coming out of the half.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL

This guy is a complete tool.

2 years ago he flops on Cam Robinson, draws a completely bogus penalty and does a childish victory dance. Then last year he INTENTIONALLY (I don't care what anybody says) bumps Kenyan Drake on the sideline.
He is completely classless.
I was going thru this thread looking for someone to post his "Bump-Dance" during that game. He really moved down my respect list after that episode.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

Bert actually started backtracking on Monday, but it takes a while to stop that forward momentum and then get that lard butt moving in reverse

ecraj

Scout Team
Jan 24, 2009
Florence, AL

Fat Bert will have to win a ton of games in the SEC to have that much pull.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

They say players feeds off their HC's "emotions"..I feel bad for Bert's players cause that's a lot of emotional energy eating for his Player's..LOL

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011

Ole Miss will destroy Arkansas. Watch.
The thing is, did his players gave so much against Alabama that they potentially have nothing left for Ole miss game coming up? That's a game to watch.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

I'm not so sure either team's defense is a good match up. Ole Miss is gonna pass for mile or so. Arkansas is probably gonna work the run and play action waggle to the point of boring efficiency.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

He ain't no bushwhacker. he's is a Jayhawn, a scallywag and carpetbagger. Papi would be rolling, so I don't either, his distaste for grits and bad talking our southern officials is too much. Send back to Wisconsin.

Top that!

Last edited:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

Only in Tennessee dreams do they command an Official never return, and people fall all over themselves to accommodate them. I'm not sticking up for the Officials. Those guys were bad, but they didn't favor Alabama...

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM

It's not like Roy Kramer is still SEC commish....
Only in Tennessee dreams do they command an Official never return, and people fall all over themselves to accommodate them. I'm not sticking up for the Officials. Those guys were bad, but they didn't favor Alabama...

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

So you're saying the game was officiated by Ronnie Milsap, Stevie Wonder & Ray Charles - led by Head Referee Mr.Magoo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.