Yoko Ono and Hillary Clinton - Had an Affair

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
http://www.livetradingnews.com/yoko-ono-affair-hillary-clinton-18298.html#.V_5V9OArKM9

Apparently not true -- fake story. It's a shame -- because that would have been some 'cool points' in my book.....

Yoko Ono when asked about her thoughts about Hillary’s run for the Presidency completely took reporters by surprise.

“We met many times during the New York Vietnam War protests in the 1970’s, and became very intimate. We shared many of the same values about sexual equality, fighting against the authoritarian, patriarchal, male-dominated society we were raised in” she explained.

“We had a brief romantic fling when I lived with John in Manhattan and Hillary was studying at Yale, but eventually we lost touch. I am amazed how things are going well for her and wish her the best for her campaign” she told reporters during the press conference.

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
based on how well Trump vets sources I fully expect him to try to hit her with this in the next debate

"I don't but people say she is a lesbian who not only was with Yoko but probably broke up the Beatles too"

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
based on how well Trump vets sources I fully expect him to try to hit her with this in the next debate

"I don't but people say she is a lesbian who not only was with Yoko but probably broke up the Beatles too"
That may be the one thing she hasn't been accused of yet.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Next we will here there is a love child who looks a lot like Yoko. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

A person quick on their feet (not Hillary obviously) would just say, "Oh Don, just let it be."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.