Week 7 Wild Predictions

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Rules reminder:
Post three wild predictions about week seven of the college football season. The predictions can be about anything directly related to college football and they can be either things you actually think will happen and/or things you simply want to happen - just make sure they're wild predictions and at least theoretically possible within the natural laws of physics.

If you had any correct wild predictions in previous week(s), list those in your post so that, one, it's easier to "keep score" and, two, you are able to show off your mighty prediction prowess.

At the end of the season, whoever ends up with the most correct wild predictions - wild being in the sole opinion of the judge(s) - will be entitled to 100 Shrute Bucks per correct prediction!!!

P.S. - Also - for future weeks - if I haven't started this thread by Wednesday morning at 8:00 am, anyone else can feel free to start it in my stead. (Maybe just copy and paste the "rules" as a reminder in the first post.)

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Well, I'm now zero for everything with my predictions, so I'm going to try to be slightly less wild.

My Correct Predictions:
0. Still bubkes.

My Week 7 Wild Predictions:
1. Wisconsin not only beats Ohio State but effectively shuts down the mighty Buckeye offense, holding them under 20 points.
2. It's a bad week for the Big 12's playoff hopes, as Texas Tech beats WVA and Kansas pulls off a huge shocker to eliminate the last of the Big 12's undefeated teams.
3. Verne Stumblequist will incorrectly refer to Jalen Hurts and Jalen Hurd by each other's names, as Jalen Hurt, and/or as Jalen Hurds at least two dozen times during the broadcast. Also, Danielson will follow up Verne's misspeaks with an alternative, still incorrect name at least half a dozen times. Finally, the pair will still - after all this time - find ways to mention Tim Tebow's name at least three times.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
no correct prediction, but I still maintain that Navy scared Houston

Indiana beats Nebraska
Akron beats Western Michigan
Wake Forrest Takes FSU to OT but still loses.

Last edited:

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
We will have over 100 yards rushing by Jalen and two RB each

Auburn will lose its bye

Vandy will scare UGA into OT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
1. Tennessee comes out hot and falls off in the second half.
2. Arkansas beats OM by 21
3. Ohio St. loses again by a last second FG

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Iowa St gets their first Big 12 win of the season by scoring 38 unanswered points in the 2nd half to beat the long horns 45-42.

Texas CCS finds all of his personal belongings from his office in the dumpster behind the athletic building Sunday morning.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Week 7 Wild Predictions

1. Indiana over Nebraska
2. Wisconsin over Ohio St.
3. Ridley: 200+ yards, 3 TDs

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Not all that wild except Purdue. But to hit all three on a $100 3 game parlay paying 6/1 would be wild! Not advocating that, of course. :)

1. Purdue over Iowa
2. Northwestern over Michigan State
3. Virginia over Pittsburgh

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Finally, the pair will still - after all this time - find ways to mention Tim Tebow's name at least three times.
That's funny.
And yet, probably not that wild. It is likely to be true.

"Ya know, Vern, Tim Tebow played against both these teams..."
"Speaking of MLB play-offs, did you know Tim Tebow tried out for MLB?"
"You see Butch crying over there, well, let me tell ya, there was this one time..."

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I have done horribly so far so let's don't do anything to disturb that.

1. Arkansas will beat Ole Miss, 49-45. (Yes Ole Miss is the better team. But they are doing some yapping about how they are going to run the table. I don't like teams that yap).
2. Texas Tech will beat West Virginia, 77-73.
3. Kansas State will beat Oklahoma, 38-34. Bob Stoops immediately loses whatever good will was gained by beating Texas last week.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
1. Fitzpatrick will have 2 pick 6s
2. Nc state will upset Clemson
3. Oregon will find a uniform combo that has never been seen before.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.