White Alabama teen beaten nearly to death by 4 black adults

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
This is getting more and more traction state wide and nationally as of late. It happened in my home town two weeks ago. And since I didn't see it posted here...

To give a little background... Two weeks ago was homecoming for shs. With homecoming week Sylacauga High designates each day of the week with a different theme. One day just happened to be patriotic day in which you wear red white and blue. A group of black kids wore black for BLM, and it apparently started a riot in the lunch room.

So Brian ogle either posted something in support of the police or something controversial and was beaten near death after the football game by former SHS students. IDK because I've heard it both ways, but still there is no reason for this kinda stuff if he posted it or not.

The first article is an initial report, the second is the suspects being taken in custody.

http://www.kswo.com/story/33294138/...-beaten-in-possibly-racially-motivated-attack

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...ting-blue-lives-matter-teen-article-1.2827938

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Sylacauga? Hadn't heard that name in a while. That's sad, man. Regardless of what one posts, this shouldn't happen. To me, it's a hate crime and it should be treated as one but it won't. This isn't equal at all.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk
no crimes should be treated as Hate crimes, they outlaw thought instead of actions. This appears to be assault and battery, the "why" shouldn't matter other than to try to keep it from happening again

no crimes should be treated as Hate crimes, they outlaw thought instead of actions. This appears to be assault and battery, the "why" shouldn't matter other than to try to keep it from happening again
Now, I totally agree with that. But I'd call it the same no matter which way. It should all be called hate crime when this happens.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.