Vol Nation is very excited -- Their biggest game since 2001

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
Vol nation is excited. Their biggest game since 2001. From Vol Nation

Originally Posted by VFL34
Please sticky this mods.......... Calling all volnation!!!! This is the biggest game since 2001 LSU, The game in which my team let you down in. This team though, team 120, is another animal. This team doesn't quick. This team doesn't get tired. This team keeps going even when they feel finished. This team literally bleeds for all of volnation, risks their lives for volnation. This team plays for the coach they believe in, for the fans they believe in. I have never seen a team such as this, a team that is so gritty, that fights when they are laying on their back. Yet Some how they bounce up and come right back..... Saturday it's time!!! It's time to end this streak against Alabama. The odds are stacked against them in every possible way, but this team doesn't believe that, they know that they represent the orange, they represent you. This is the biggest battle of the past decade and a half for our vols. Let's do this for pat summit, let's do this for inky Johnson, let's do this for zaevion Dobson and others we have lost..... We can't let bama zap the energy out of neyland, I call out you fans to zap the energy out of the tide!!!!!! Time and time again you have done this, and we need it now more than ever. The Tennessee vols are about to walk into a battle, so let's help them win this war! No backing down. when the team gets down, we get up and get louder, we don't quit just like they won't quit!!!!! Our coach has turned Tennessee back to prominence, he has done it all!This is it volnation.... Who are you?!!! I'm the Tennessee vols. Let's go!!! #allinvfl16

Well said Travis! This is a game in which we as fans can impact! If I see anybody sitting down on 3rd down, I'm making them stand up (If they're capable of standing). No excuses, we need everyone from the team on the field, the coaches on the sideline, and the fans in the stands to beat Alabama. We can all do this together, and we've already proven with attendance numbers alone that there is not a single fanbase out there in college football that is strong than Volnation. It's time to prove to the world that Tennessee football is back and we can do just that with a win over Alabama this Saturday. So let's get it done! GBO! #WGWTFA

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Vol nation is excited. Their biggest game since 2001. From Vol Nation

Originally Posted by VFL34
Please sticky this mods.......... Calling all volnation!!!! This is the biggest game since 2001 LSU, The game in which my team let you down in. This team though, team 120, is another animal. This team doesn't quick. This team doesn't get tired. This team keeps going even when they feel finished. This team literally bleeds for all of volnation, risks their lives for volnation. This team plays for the coach they believe in, for the fans they believe in. I have never seen a team such as this, a team that is so gritty, that fights when they are laying on their back. Yet Some how they bounce up and come right back..... Saturday it's time!!! It's time to end this streak against Alabama. The odds are stacked against them in every possible way, but this team doesn't believe that, they know that they represent the orange, they represent you. This is the biggest battle of the past decade and a half for our vols. Let's do this for pat summit, let's do this for inky Johnson, let's do this for zaevion Dobson and others we have lost..... We can't let bama zap the energy out of neyland, I call out you fans to zap the energy out of the tide!!!!!! Time and time again you have done this, and we need it now more than ever. The Tennessee vols are about to walk into a battle, so let's help them win this war! No backing down. when the team gets down, we get up and get louder, we don't quit just like they won't quit!!!!! Our coach has turned Tennessee back to prominence, he has done it all!This is it volnation.... Who are you?!!! I'm the Tennessee vols. Let's go!!! #allinvfl16

Well said Travis! This is a game in which we as fans can impact! If I see anybody sitting down on 3rd down, I'm making them stand up (If they're capable of standing). No excuses, we need everyone from the team on the field, the coaches on the sideline, and the fans in the stands to beat Alabama. We can all do this together, and we've already proven with attendance numbers alone that there is not a single fanbase out there in college football that is strong than Volnation. It's time to prove to the world that Tennessee football is back and we can do just that with a win over Alabama this Saturday. So let's get it done! GBO! #WGWTFA
You hit post on the wrong board?

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
While I'm not familiar with the acronym at the end of the original post, I've got a good idea of what the last two letters stand for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Talk is cheap. I am glad they are fired up but their never give up football team has to live up to all of those expectations of some super team and I don't think they can. The vols may actually play a little tight if the fans are putting this much pressure on beating Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I just returned from a trip. In Kentucky I spent one day and not one UK shirt or hat, which is understandable since they suck at football. I spent two days in Tennessee (Cookville, Caryville and KNOXVILLE) and saw one UT hat in Cookville and one UT shirt in Caryville. I saw ZERO UT garb in Knoxville. I told several people "I thought you took football seriously up here and one man told me I was a little early. By Thursday they will be wearing it, he said. I left Tennessee around 8 am and didn't see any.

Thursday around noon we went to Clemson, just to see the place and there were Clemson shirts and hats all over the place. Funny to me that in Knoxville I was not outnumbered with my Bama shirt and cap!

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
The closer we get to Saturday the more I feel like this game isn't going to be as close as some think. I got a hunch we're going to stomp a mud hole in them and walk it dry.
boy do I hope you are right!!! It would make me happy!!!! we need to go up on them and pile it on until 2 seconds are left in the 4 th quarter, no trading possessions just to run clock

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Well, hopefully the fans stick around in the fourth quarter this year. Last few times we've played in Neyland, there weren't many left at the end to hear us sing Rammer Jammer. :D

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
I just cannot see that 10RC is all that like the rest of the nation sees them. I watched the App St. game, and remember what they looked like. I know that it was the first game of the season with an inferior team. But, I cannot see that team giving BAMA any fight. And, coach Saban has made remarks about 10RC being our top rivalry game. I have a feeling that this one is going to get ugly. BAMA will make them quit by half. JMHO

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
My brother in law is a UT fan and lives outside of Knoxville. He said yesterday that tickets are going for $300 each. He usually gets sky box seats through his company; this year he doesn't even have tickets to get in the gate.

So yeah, the Vols are taking this game pretty seriously.

It reminds me of Georgia 2015. Hoping for the same result.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
I just returned from a trip. In Kentucky I spent one day and not one UK shirt or hat, which is understandable since they suck at football. I spent two days in Tennessee (Cookville, Caryville and KNOXVILLE) and saw one UT hat in Cookville and one UT shirt in Caryville. I saw ZERO UT garb in Knoxville. I told several people "I thought you took football seriously up here and one man told me I was a little early. By Thursday they will be wearing it, he said. I left Tennessee around 8 am and didn't see any.

Thursday around noon we went to Clemson, just to see the place and there were Clemson shirts and hats all over the place. Funny to me that in Knoxville I was not outnumbered with my Bama shirt and cap!
Come to Nashville and you will see plenty of that pumpkin puke orange.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.