Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Vols...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Well we should thank Phat Phil for really making this game as important to Bama as it is. I truly despise him and that nasty Orange, not to mention Rocky Flop.

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
Roll Tide Roll!!!! I am already getting antsy ... this game makes me so nervous every year!!!! We better come ready to play for sure!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Yes, I do. However, for a 6:00 PM KO, I'll start it late at night, so it'll there in the AM when all the non-late owls wake up and bring up TF. In this case, the KO is at 2:30, so the lag in time won't be far off. Also, the thread on not being able to wait indicated that folks were getting antsy enough that a pregame thread was probably timely... :)
I am one of those people who were about to lose their mind. Saved only by the grace of this thread

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Yes, I do. However, for a 6:00 PM KO, I'll start it late at night, so it'll there in the AM when all the non-late owls wake up and bring up TF. In this case, the KO is at 2:30, so the lag in time won't be far off. Also, the thread on not being able to wait indicated that folks were getting antsy enough that a pregame thread was probably timely... :)
I count about eight threads related to Tennessee. I think starting this now is very timely. If anything, it is late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.