Link: The Bama Muscle Factory

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Cochran is the highest paid strength and conditioning coach in the country.

And he's probably still underpaid compared to the value he adds to the program.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Its funny how they cussed Coach Cochran when "The Funeral" video popped up a few years back..Now they would welcome him with open arms & wouldn't blame them one iota..

There's a reason Coach Cochran is the best in the game at what he does..

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I would be one of the first in line to donate blood or an ex wife to keep Cochran at Alabama, but even he can't fix that weak backbone environment over there. They fold like deck chairs on the Titanic or the French looking at the Germans. They need culture strengthening more than physical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I would be one of the first in line to donate blood or an ex wife to keep Cochran at Alabama, but even he can't fix that weak backbone environment over there. They fold like deck chairs on the Titanic or the French looking at the Germans. They need culture strengthening more than physical.

And yet they still act entitled. One of the most annoying fan bases around IMO.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Other than money, what else can he get? An assistant coach might take a pay cut to get a head coaching job somewhere, but Cochran has pretty much maxed out as far as job titles go.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.