Former Auburn DE Quenton Groves Passes Away At 32

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Beloved-Auburn-defensive-star-Quentin-Groves-dies-48250937

Former Auburn defensive end and linebacker Quentin Groves has died, multiple sources have confirmed to Auburn Undercover.

The former All-SEC star was in Trinidad celebrating his daughter’s birthday at the time of his death, according to a source. Details surrounding his death are not known at this time. Auburn later confirmed Saturday afternoon the report of Groves' death.

Condolences both to his and the Auburn family at this time.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Our rivalry runs deep, but you always hate seeing a young man lose his life this early. His family, both in life and at Auburn, are in my thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Great college player and solid NFL career with the Jags. Prayers for his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
He had Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome which is an electrical problem with your heart. Means you have extra nerves firing in the right chamber of your heart. Also known as "right branch bundle block". He had surgery for it a while back but I don't think there is really anything you can do. It's a condition you are born with and can kill you in an instant. So sad.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
He had Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome which is an electrical problem with your heart. Means you have extra nerves firing in the right chamber of your heart. Also known as "right branch bundle block". He had surgery for it a while back but I don't think there is really anything you can do. It's a condition you are born with and can kill you in an instant. So sad.
WPW is not RBBB. Makes you wonder if he had Brugada Syndrome or just something else we didn't know about. Tragic either way.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.