Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Vols...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
What was that ole` Peyton said earlier ? Something about " We`re just toying with them . " ? Yeah, well.... I don`t think I noticed anybody getting dinged up for us either. Bonus !!

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
Living in Tennessee my entire adult life, this is my favorite game to win. I lived in Chattanooga (way to close to Knoxville) during some of the darkest years for Alabama.

What a great time to be an Alabama fan! What am I saying?! It's ALWAYS great to be an Alabama fan!

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
There are few things better than stomping a mudhole in tennessee.

I'm literally walking around the house laughing aloud when I think about this game. I hate tennessee.

ROLL TIDE!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Living in Tennessee my entire adult life, this is my favorite game to win. I lived in Chattanooga (way to close to Knoxville) during some of the darkest years for Alabama.

What a great time to be an Alabama fan! What am I saying?! It's ALWAYS great to be an Alabama fan!

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide
We do love visiting Chattanooga though. :) A favorite quick vacation for us.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Except for the fumble in the red zone, the defense would have held UT to 3 points. Enjoy it, people. This is an historically good defense, even by Nick Saban standards!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Well, that was fun!! I'm sure 10RC will reel out their injuries as an excuse, but it was 11 against 11 and they just did not measure up. Hopefully, it will shut all those orangeclad morons I have to deal with here in Chatt town.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
For the past few weeks I've been starting a "Good bad ugly" thread. What's the point today? What ask improvement in the secondary....the pass rush was great, run defense stifling.

Seriously....is there anything to critique?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I couldn't be more happy. This team is so explosive they can overcome mistakes like the TOs that led to points today and still blow out a good team.

i hate Tennessee but I love beating the crap out of them.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
What is it with Neuheisel? He predicted that LSU would beat us, pregame (wonder if he still feels that way?), and then he makes a big deal of Knight having beaten a past Bama team. Knight's barely a 50% passer and only adequate as a runner. No Hurts, that's for sure...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
For the past few weeks I've been starting a "God bad ugly" thread. What's the point today? What ask improvement in the secondary....the pass rush was great, run defense stifling.

Seriously....is there anything to critique?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
Good: Bama all phases and facets

Bad: Tennessee

Ugly: The after-action report in Volsland.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Here is an interesting piece of trivia...since 2000 Tennessee has only scored more than 20 points twice. 35 in 2001 and 51 in 2003 in the 5 OT's. Let that sink in.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.