Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Vols...

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
For the past few weeks I've been starting a "God bad ugly" thread. What's the point today? What ask improvement in the secondary....the pass rush was great, run defense stifling.

Seriously....is there anything to critique?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
Maybe the passing game, but I'd say that's about it.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
There are few things better than stomping a mudhole in tennessee.

I'm literally walking around the house laughing aloud when I think about this game. I hate tennessee.

ROLL TIDE!
Tennessee weeks brings out my inner self. I will say and do things Tennessee week that I usually never do or say. Great feeling to totally dominate the Vols. Living in North Alabama around a lot of Vol fans makes this a great feeling.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
What is it with Neuheisel? He predicted that LSU would beat us, pregame (wonder if he still feels that way?), and then he makes a big deal of Knight having beaten a past Bama team. Knight's barely a 50% passer and only adequate as a runner. No Hurts, that's for sure...
Sometime I think that they are told to make these predictions so they are not called homers.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
He is upset because CNS hasn't given him a job as a special assistant. RTR
What is it with Neuheisel? He predicted that LSU would beat us, pregame (wonder if he still feels that way?), and then he makes a big deal of Knight having beaten a past Bama team. Knight's barely a 50% passer and only adequate as a runner. No Hurts, that's for sure...

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
Living in Tennessee my entire adult life, this is my favorite game to win. I lived in Chattanooga (way to close to Knoxville) during some of the darkest years for Alabama.

What a great time to be an Alabama fan! What am I saying?! It's ALWAYS great to be an Alabama fan!

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide
I Hear ya! I've live in Memphis my entire adult life so I'm in Arky, Ole Siss AND UTeet territory. Nice to get the trifecta this year!

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I honestly think the network is dictating, at least to some extent, what he says.

I listen to him on SiriusXM fairly regularly and he sings a bit of a different tune on there when it comes to Bama.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
One game at a time... :)
We played a great game, Tennessee didn't. ;)

Jalen Hurts is the real deal... Just like we thought he could be.

Next up is TAMU. Hope they tackle like they did against Tennessee.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
For the past few weeks I've been starting a "God bad ugly" thread. What's the point today? What ask improvement in the secondary....the pass rush was great, run defense stifling.

Seriously....is there anything to critique?
Too much orange to look at, most of the game.

I forgot to ask what God had to do with it.

Last edited:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
RTR! I did not relax until mid 4th quarter though :) knowing how TN has been lately. I hope we can make it to the SEC championship game but wonder if it will be TN or FL who makes it? Many of TN players who are injured will be ready and healthy by then. I am just glad nobody on our team was injured today (unless I missed one). Time to get ready for the rested Texas AM team !

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I think it's his job to vamp potential upsets to generate interest in the game. If every commentator told them what theireye are seeing it would be "Alabama will likely win every game going into the playoffs."
Just doesn't make for compelling tv for anyone who isn't us!

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Tennessee weeks brings out my inner self. I will say and do things Tennessee week that I usually never do or say. Great feeling to totally dominate the Vols. Living in North Alabama around a lot of Vol fans makes this a great feeling.
I know exactly how you feel. Many Tennessee fans come to Florence to shop.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Ronnie Harrison and Eddie Jackson outscored their offense. Everything else was lagnappe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Between the Punt and INT return, they darn well nearly out gained them.

I expected us to win, but the sheer dominance of this win blows my mind. There were surely some mistakes, but that was one of the most complete football games I've ever seen played on any level.

My only complaint is that I wish some of our young guys would reign in the taunting. Between Bo sticking his hand in that fans face, and Harrison finger wagging the UT bench, it was a bit much. We don't need to get cocky yet. Still a lot of football left to be played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.