Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Vols...

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
There are few things better than stomping a mudhole in tennessee.

I'm literally walking around the house laughing aloud when I think about this game. I hate tennessee.

ROLL TIDE!
Yes indeed. I have to fly out Monday to my company's annual meeting in Palm Springs. I'll be on the same flight as a couple of coworkers who are huge orange pumpkins. Think I'll wear a BAMA shirt on the flight so they can look at it the whole way out there. Krymsonman

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
I did not see a defensive performance this good especially in the secondary and I did not see the run game being so dominant. Hurts did not have a good game throwing the ball but if we run for 400 yards a game he doesn't have to. Once again though when he's had bad plays he's responded in a positive way on the next drives.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
What is it with Neuheisel? He predicted that LSU would beat us, pregame (wonder if he still feels that way?), and then he makes a big deal of Knight having beaten a past Bama team. Knight's barely a 50% passer and only adequate as a runner. No Hurts, that's for sure...
And that past BAMA didn't have a lot to play for that night, and they were not built to stop a running QB like they are now. Krymsonman

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
BTW, Volnation is a great read right now. If y'all know any other forums let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Wow. I think about the fact that Hurts didn't have a great game passing then get giddy thinking about his upside. The rest of this season and the next few will be awesome.

On the subject of RB. After all the worry, all i can say are we are set. I think this is what Saban has wanted all this time ( 3 or 4 guys to rotate.) This is the first season where we really haven't had the injury bug get the 3rd guy...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
LOL, the tennessee fans are turning on butch now, finally realizing he's a crap coach. They're even bringing up how Dooley beat the crap out of him...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I love this!

RTR

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
And that past BAMA didn't have a lot to play for that night, and they were not built to stop a running QB like they are now. Krymsonman
They showed a replay of Knight having the game of his life against us and I was thinking, man that D lineman is fat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.