Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Vols...

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
They showed a replay of Knight having the game of his life against us and I was thinking, man that D lineman is fat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing. I don't think we have a single D-lineman like that now. I do trust that CNS will always find a way to stay on top of whatever kind of game is going on. Now on to an even bigger game! Roll Tide, Krymsonman

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Every week the Crimson Tide come up with points from a variety of places, with yet another defensive score this week and a punt return for a score to add to the mix. But the offense is what’s making this team even more special, coming up with more than 48 points for the fifth time – again, though, there was help from other areas – thanks to a crushing ground game.

And thanks to Jalen Hurts.

Now deep, deep, deep in the Heisman hunt, Hurts didn’t just complete 16-of-26 passes for 143 yards and a pick, he got the team out of several bad situations with his legs, running for 132 yards and three touchdowns on just 12 carries for a ground game that blasted away for over 400 yards.
Alabama 49, Tennessee 10: What Does It All Mean?

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Man.....I just cashed out my Padron 1926 maduro......and the victory is still just as sweet!!!!!!!!
RTR!!!!
Let's gig them aggies!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
lol yeah ... I was on the same page with you I went 54-14. If only AG would have gotten the FG :)
Still not a complete game but a great one nonetheless ... we'll take it :)

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
While Jalen will most certainly improve his passing game, my God he is a TF, what impresses me most is his adaptation to the speed of SEC play. He looks like he is jogging when running for TD's, that he knows his angle and what to produce. You can look in his eyes surveying his players, the defense and clock in veteran fashion.

My only concern is not having a suitable replacement for Kiffin. I am sold on Lane. When Jalen does need to pass, again as a TF, he gives him a safe pocket. Jalen and Kiffin are a good fit, and even though Jalen is not asked to to go downfield as much, those stats are solid too. His ability to take us vertical and his high pass completion rate, even if it is not called upon so much at this time trumps.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.