Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Vols...

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
While Jalen will most certainly improve his passing game, my God he is a TF, what impresses me most is his adaptation to the speed of SEC play. He looks like he is jogging when running for TD's, that he knows his angle and what to produce. You can look in his eyes surveying his players, the defense and clock in veteran fashion.

My only concern is not having a suitable replacement for Kiffin. I am sold on Lane. When Jalen does need to pass, again as a TF, he gives him a safe pocket. Jalen and Kiffin are a good fit, and even though Jalen is not asked to to go downfield as much, those stats are solid too. His ability to take us vertical and his high pass completion rate, even if it is not called upon so much at this time trumps.
I've been very impressed with his pocket presence. He steps up out of the pressure like a pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I wish we would have tried to score on that last drive.Other than that it was amazing to watch.
I wanted to put 50 on them too, screaming for it, but I guess there is a reason why coach Saban is liked by the entire league. You could not say that about Spurrier.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Most epic post I read on vile nation....(and yes...I relish in their pain )...was......"I honestly think Kirby Smart was holding Nick Saban back".....LOL!!!! I could troll there for a month, and never get tired!!! RTR!!! 10 in a row baby!!!WOOooooooo!!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Watching our games and the other halftime shows, the commentators always have some stat like "Alabama is 24-1 when scoring a defensive touchdown". IDK. We win so much and so often, you can pick any stat and make it look like a key to victory. "Alabama is 29-3 when missing a FG at the end of halftime. Back to you Dave".

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Think of the two turnovers that got away. One of them was going to be 7 points. Oh well. 49 isn't bad.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Think of the two turnovers that got away. One of them was going to be 7 points. Oh well. 49 isn't bad.

And the other gave them one. We win 56-3 otherwise. Or 59-3 if Griffin hits the field goal.

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
Volnattion has a thread up asking members should they want to play Bama again in the SECCG. My favorite response: NO MAS!

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Living in Tennessee my entire adult life, this is my favorite game to win. I lived in Chattanooga (way to close to Knoxville) during some of the darkest years for Alabama.

What a great time to be an Alabama fan! What am I saying?! It's ALWAYS great to be an Alabama fan!

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide
Yep. I moved to Knoxville in 1997, during the heart of the Dubose error. Believe me, I got so sick of their taunts and smugness I could scream.

So here I was today, terrified that we might be about to lose the streak and go back to the bad old days, or at least temporarily.

But NOPE! The Tide rolled and all is right with the football world!

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
While Jalen will most certainly improve his passing game, my God he is a TF, what impresses me most is his adaptation to the speed of SEC play. He looks like he is jogging when running for TD's, that he knows his angle and what to produce. You can look in his eyes surveying his players, the defense and clock in veteran fashion.

My only concern is not having a suitable replacement for Kiffin. I am sold on Lane. When Jalen does need to pass, again as a TF, he gives him a safe pocket. Jalen and Kiffin are a good fit, and even though Jalen is not asked to to go downfield as much, those stats are solid too. His ability to take us vertical and his high pass completion rate, even if it is not called upon so much at this time trumps.
How do you feel about a sober Sark?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I lived through the bad days with Vol fans all around...this is too good. My favorite part is watching Butch Jones go from livid to resigned/desperate on the sidelines. I only wish it could have been PF -- and thats not Paul F.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
How do you feel about a sober Sark?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
Familiar with that the entire situation. Complete. When Lane leaves, not if, Sark would be a good choice, and is why he is here. CNS might benefit further of the lack of insight of Haden. We are getting the fruits of the last dynasty.....why not? What I love about coach Saban, his power to gain brilliance with baggage.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.