Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Vols...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
A good overall effort. Let's get one next week and then take a rest and come back refreshed.

Btw - never heard of VolNation but I'm LMAO right now - time after time after time. One has actually suggested they will beat us in the SECCG. So even a 49-10 shellacking that could have been MUCH worse isn't enough?

This game confirmed what I've been saying since Fulmer - Tennessee CANNOT beat Alabama, no matter the talent, without the extra week. They simply cannot do it. So last week BOTH teams had tough games rather than the old "Alabama plays Ole Miss and fights like the dickens while the Vols sit home and rest."

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I was watching the hype video where Coach Saban tells our Player's "You Play Fast, You Play Strong, You Go Out There & Dominate The Man In Front Of You..You Make His a** Quit"..

After 5mins in the 3rd the camera went to Butch Jones with his head hanging down , just his body language alone told me all I needed to know, we made his a** quit at that moment..Game Over..Heck..I'll go even further after scanning a few posts from vol's fans on different boards, it's different this loss, they have come to terms to Bama being the "Alpha Dog" in the SEC & there's not a dang thang they can say or do about it..

"The Process" has made the entire State & all of the vol nations asses quit..Cajun Country y'all next..

This video will never get old & I still get goose bumps of pride each time I watch it..

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I was watching the hype video where Coach Saban tells our Player's "You Play Fast, You Play Strong, You Go Out There & Dominate The Man In Front Of You..You Make His a** Quit"..

After 5mins in the 3rd the camera went to Butch Jones with his head hanging down , just his body language alone told me all I needed to know, we made his a** quit at that moment..Game Over..Heck..I'll go even further after scanning a few posts from vol's fans on different boards, it's different this loss, they have come to terms to Bama being the "Alpha Dog" in the SEC & there's not a dang thang they can say or do about it..

"The Process" has made the entire State & all of the vol nations asses quit..Cajun Country y'all next..

This video will never get old & I still get goose bumps of pride each time I watch it..

He put his backup QB in the game with 10min to go in the 4th quarter. Refused to go for 4th and probably about 6inches. He gave up on a comeback that early.

I think we finally broke Butch. Hope they lose to South Carolina next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I have one small complaint and its a small one, but I wish we would get a little more consistent with our fg kicking...
It's absolutely critical that Adam get's some confidence.You never know what to expect from him at all and it really is a big problem in a championship scenario. I don't know what the deal is but he's either brilliant or horrible, there's no in between.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
We played great, but I think we left 17 points on the field.
(Offense has to work on it... ;) )

Simple observation: Looked like Cooper Bateman was a little more comfortable playing today.
That's good.
I would have said he was playing tentative in previous games.

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
It's absolutely critical that Adam get's some confidence.You never know what to expect from him at all and it really is a big problem in a championship scenario. I don't know what the deal is but he's either brilliant or horrible, there's no in between.
I don't know why we're having conversation on Adam... His back issue has been well documented since his career here at Alabama.. I'm not concerned about him as long we keep winning.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA

They spoke with the kid that Bo was trying to high five. He actually seems like a good kid.
Yeah, he does seem like a good kid. Says he wished he had high-fived Bo back just to see his reaction. I had to go pull the end of Bo's run up on you tube. I was so excited about the TD I didn't watch what he did afterward. Krymsonman

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'm just excited for the team because they played complete game and I'm still amazed at our ability to score touchdown off turnovers and how good we are at it. If I have to complain about one thing, (Hint it's not our kicker!) It's the OL and their passing blocking. They didnt' really do good job of protecting Jalen and that is something to watch heading into week facing TAMU.

CrimsonCousin

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 2, 2007
Blue Ridge Georgia
I actually do have a minor disappointment, and it IS a minor one. I wish that our backups could have punched it in there at the end to make the score 56-10, just to add a little salt to the wound.
Really no need to put more points on the board. We just witnessed another Coach Saban 'Total Domination' masterpiece, shocking the Viles with their worst home loss since 1905. :eek2: Jalen's smirk in the end zone said it all, in my opinion. :BigA:WOW - Roll Tide my friends! :BigA:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
He put his backup QB in the game with 10min to go in the 4th quarter. Refused to go for 4th and probably about 6inches. He gave up on a comeback that early.

I think we finally broke Butch. Hope they lose to South Carolina next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly..They looked the dog that just got tore up in a fight with a bigger & just badder dog, laying in a corner licking their wounds, and falling into their place in the back among the pack..Cause they just found out where they stand in the grand scheme of things & found out they wasn't "The Big Dog" they thought were when the dust settles..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.