Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread Bama vs. Vols...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I hope Florida doesn't drop a game the rest of the regular season...."Tennessee's back" year ending in 2nd place in the East would be too good.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Glad this one is in the books. My BP has finally returned to normal: 95/58.

It got all the way up to 117/69!
(Leaky valves................)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Hey Kongbo I suggest adding more weight so y'all become stronger next time ya play Bama..I was embarrassed for y'all watchin our Boy's push the vol's around like they were playing a high school team on both sides of the ball..Our guys just looked like they were on another level S&C wise just standing beside them after plays..

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Hey Kongbo I suggest adding more weight so y'all become stronger next time ya play Bama..I was embarrassed for y'all watchin our Boy's push the vol's around like they were playing a high school team on both sides of the ball..Our guys just looked like they were on another level S&C wise just standing beside them after plays..

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al

The sad part, Danielson said during the game that Jones brought in Navy Seals to help with S&C. Either the volunteers weren't paying attention or maybe the Navy needs Cochran to help with seal training.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Yes indeed. I have to fly out Monday to my company's annual meeting in Palm Springs. I'll be on the same flight as a couple of coworkers who are huge orange pumpkins. Think I'll wear a BAMA shirt on the flight so they can look at it the whole way out there. Krymsonman
Doesn't matter where you are, Someone will see that shirt and holler Roll Tide. Out of country,
I met two Japanese girls who hollered at me that went to Alabama.

By all means gig the Vols fans on the flight... It's the thing to do. Singing Rammer Jammer might be a tad overkill... ;)

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
Watching our games and the other halftime shows, the commentators always have some stat like "Alabama is 24-1 when scoring a defensive touchdown". IDK. We win so much and so often, you can pick any stat and make it look like a key to victory. "Alabama is 29-3 when missing a FG at the end of halftime. Back to you Dave".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great post. Alabama is 42-2 with a full moon in an election year. This means... nothing. Bama will still win. Back to you, Verne.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Yep. I moved to Knoxville in 1997, during the heart of the Dubose error. Believe me, I got so sick of their taunts and smugness I could scream.

So here I was today, terrified that we might be about to lose the streak and go back to the bad old days, or at least temporarily.

But NOPE! The Tide rolled and all is right with the football world!
Since you mentioned Dubose... I really didn't like his pious look and mini hand clapping when we made a mistake. He did the same gestures for good or bad.
BACK TO TENNESSEE... I got to hand it to Butch Jones. That man looks like he's courting a Stroke. He always looks like he's gonna stroke out or his head explode. I guess that look may sell to some folks, but it's way to overdone. Ya can't have the same mad look all the time.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I just spent a few minutes reading VolNation...
Lane Kiffin and Coach Saban really do live rent free in their heads.
GREAT JOB PSYCHING THEM OUT.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.