Game Thread: Ole Miss v Hogs

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Great interception, but weak move to just run out of bounds with no one within 8yds of him. No killer instinct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Beilema fan. Reminds me of Stallings with lessor players. A program coach Saban would have respect for. Lost games by 3 for 2 season's and turned the corner and always getting better.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
You can say that now, but no one, no one, could chew a refs arse like Stallings!
I'm thinking more of Beliema pretending to have one of our players run into him to draw a personal foul, and taking meaningless timeouts when he is about to lose a game and can't stop the clock anyways, among other things.

But at least he hasn't cheated on his wife with a volleyball intern.

Last edited:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
That was the most absurd fumble and recovery, btw. Looked like a game of soccer out there for a minute.

The weirdest stuff always happens in Arky- Ole Miss games.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I always assumed Austin Allen was only recruited because his older brother Brandon was the QB. Austin looks like he might turn out to be the better of the two. Very impressive player.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Wow. Phantom flag to eliminate a great Arkansas interception by a lineman. Almost like a payback call on ol Bert...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.