Game Thread: Ole Miss v Hogs

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Btw, I love that Arkansas has a defensive lineman named Ledbetter.

Me and Marcel Ledbetter was coon huntin....John yelled down to us, "Just shoot up here amongst us, one of us has got to have some relief!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
That's an eternity if OM is playing Bama, but for some reason, Arky is in OM's heads. Kelly looks 'meh' and the receivers are dropping tons of passes.

And now a sack.

4th down...
I rather have a whiner sometimes against the refs than a pansy.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Not sure what that has to do with my comment, but okay?
The comparison of Bielema to Stallings by me is not flippant. I have stated that opinion over years. I am not into the news of the day. I am loyal, and it takes more than a bad week of press to convince me.

Have a good night.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
The comparison of Bielema to Stallings by me is not flippant. I have stated that opinion over years. I am not into the news of the day. I am loyal, and it takes more than a bad week of press to convince me.

Have a good night.
It is not just one week of bad press. It is his every action at least since joining the SEC as the Arkansas coach. He is petty and vindictive.

No one has said he is a bad coach or that they don't like smash mouth football. Woody Hayes was a good coach. He also punched a Clemson player in the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I just could not stop saying that Austin Allen is a heckuva football player. I also kept saying the same thing about Evan Engram for the Rebels. Both of those guys are fun to watch when we're not playing them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.