JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Tennessee wrap-up: Thinned-out Vol team no match for the Tide machine
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
October 15th, 2016 09:30 PM

For a team to beat a modern Alabama team, that team has to be at full strength and playing with complete efficiency. Tennessee wasn’t, and couldn’t, and therefore, didn’t. Alabama smacked Tennessee around 49-10 in Knoxville on Saturday in a game that could have been far worse […]

Read More Here

Last edited by a moderator:

bamakeeb

3rd Team
May 2, 2011
Very interested in seeing how our OL does against the Aggies front seven. Living in Texas, I want to shove it in their face. Otherwise, it'll be a bad week for me!

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
There will be a game at some point that will require JH to win with his passing. He needs to keep improving as he gets used to the speed of the game. If he is ready when the time comes, we could go a long way.

imaloyalone

Super Moderator
Jan 9, 2005
Northport, AL
Good review as always Jess. I don't think this game or a few others will necessarily get Jones fired. I'm fast coming to the conclusion that we are simply at a point that unless we beat ourselves, other teams can't. On a day when Hurts has a tough afternoon and for the most part we're one-dimensional, we don't just squeak by but cruise against a top 10 team in America. If I'm any other team on the schedule, I'm hoping for a shootout - and I'm pretty much planning on throwing the ball around the yard 40 times. IF my QB can hold up, the Tide DB's might make enough mistakes to allow us to be in the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.