Recruits Attending Texas A&M Game

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Recruits Attending TA&M gAME

The list will start to really form in the next day or so, but guys have a change of heart all the time. Won't really know until Saturday.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Alabama and Penn State with big recruiting weekends on tap

There’s no shortage of five-stars headed to Tuscaloosa this weekend for No. 1 Alabama’s showdown with No. 6 Texas A&M.

The five-star official visitors include the nation’s No. 2 outside linebacker Baron Browning, the country’s No. 2 running back Cam Akers, the country’s No. 5 offensive tackle Trey Smith, the country’s No. 3 cornerback Stanford Samuels (a Florida State commit) along with two of the gems in the Crimson Tide’s No. 2 ranked recruiting class in offensive tackle Alex Leatherwood and Dylan Moses. Of those uncommitted recruits, Browning looks like the best bet to ultimately end up at Alabama, and the Crimson Tide are no sleeper in this recruitment.

I continue to love my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecasts in favor of the Crimon Tide for the No. 1 recruit in the state in defensive tackle LaBryan Ray, Texas tight end Major Tennison, Top247 defensive tackle Elijah Conliffe and Top247 in-state receiver Henry Ruggs III. I can’t imagine those four anywhere else at this point in the process heading into their weekend visits.

Other high-profile prospects expected include Top247 safety DeAngelo Gibbs, Top247 receiver Nico Collins, four-star linebacker Christopher Allen (who I could certainly see at Alabama), in-state four-star defensive end Ryan Johnson, four-star linebacker Tyler Taylor and Top247 defensive end Markaviest Bryant.

Nick Saban and his staff will also see some of the nation’s top JUCO recruits, a plethora of highly-ranked 2018 and 2019 recruits and of course several more already committed to play for the Crimson Tide.

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
Alabama will be without its top commit on campus this afternoon, as five-star running back Najee Harris missed his flight out of California on Friday night, his mother tells BamaOnLine.
“My school, that’s Alabama, that’s where we are committed now and that’s where we plan on staying," Hicks said. "If anything changes, I’ll tell you it will be something I’m not aware of. For right now as far as we are all concerned, him too, we are still committed to Alabama, same commitment, 100 percent. He just doesn’t want to talk about it right now.”

Hicks went on to say that the official visit to Alabama will be rescheduled, the date of which has yet to be set.
http://alabama.247sports.com/Bolt/Missed-flight-forces-Najee-Harris-to-cancel-Alabama-OV--48415352

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Best advice........If you have an offer from Bama...accept it quickly....this class is filling up fast.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.